Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' BRUNO MANGA '

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 am

' BRUNO MANGA '

There were some enquires for Cardiff City's Bruno Manga by Brighton and Bournemouth,but not one actual bid was made.

Cardiff City chairman Mehmet Dalman has made it clear he will sell Manga if a good enough offer came in.

Cardiff City have not received a bid for Manga this year.

So till January 2017, We can now just get on with supporting the team and Manga and not worry if he is leaving, :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Ecuele Manga, 27, joined the Bluebirds on summer deadline day in 2014 for £5m from Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.

The Gabon international is now currently back on international duty for his countries game this weekend.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' BRUNO MANGA '

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:51 am

I'm pleased he is with us at least until January.

Despite a few howlers he is a great asset.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:57 am

AfricanBluebird wrote:I'm pleased he is with us at least until January.

I agree Manga makes a few bad mistakes,but a quality Championship player over all, we need players like Manga :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:05 am

a good ball player but I can see why clubs are put off by the transfer fee.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:22 am

In his last year. He doesnt give a shit coz hes gone next year

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:28 am

ThomasC wrote:a good ball player but I can see why clubs are put off by the transfer fee.

Thomas,Yes we paid,I believe £3.5mill upfront. City had been hoping to recoup it.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:30 am

moz-dublin wrote:In his last year. He doesnt give a shit coz hes gone next year

If he performs well City will try and sell in Jan and might recoup some money, if not he walks away a free man in May 2017.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ThomasC wrote:a good ball player but I can see why clubs are put off by the transfer fee.

Thomas,Yes we paid,I believe £3.5mill upfront. City had been hoping to recoup it.

The investment looked quite promising at the time Annis, he had some assurance when on the ball his peers did not have. However, the clubs have given judgement, they don't want to pay for him even though he's up for sale

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:32 am

ThomasC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

The investment looked quite promising at the time Annis, he had some assurance when on the ball his peers did not have. However, the clubs have given judgement, they don't want to pay for him even though he's up for sale

He looked a great buy at the time Thomas, if he gets back to his best then he's worth money,but over the last year his up and down performances have stopped other clubs buying him.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:35 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

He looked a great buy at the time Thomas, if he gets back to his best then he's worth money,but over the last year his up and down performances have stopped other clubs buying him.

yes, I just read you're other post and totally agree, if he does not get back to form now, it's another disastrous foray into the transfer market, he walks from contract

Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:05 pm

he needs to sort his head out and stop partying

Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:05 pm

Not in the best form, but we all know he can be a quality player and one of the best in the league on his day. Surprised no one took a punt on him, 3/4m isn't much these days, could be a rock in a stable defence.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:11 pm

The stats suggest we're no better with him than without him, in fact last season we faired much better when he wasn't playing.
In 14 / 15 the points we got in the 17 games he didn't play was very marginally better than in the 29 he did. It would have even made a points difference the season.
In 15 / 16 he played 24 games and we got 31 points. He missed 22 games and we got 37 points. At that rate we have reached 77 points and possibly the play offs !
I don't understand it cause he looks better than those around him but with its a lot of games not to be significant.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:32 pm

Quality defender especially when he first arrived, but I think his head has been somewhere else hoping for a big to move to the premiership.

Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:17 pm

This guy should have gone before Marshall - but no firm bids.

Club need to cash in before he goes on a Free :o

Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:35 am

Agree mate glad he's still with us

Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Caerdydd12 wrote:

Agree mate glad he's still with us

Im also so glad he's still with us. He's a class player that always try's to play football and play his way out of trouble instead of just smacking it upfield.
So he makes the odd mistake, who doesn't? Connelly, Morrison?