Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Most stressful moment of your life

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:02 pm

ive had some stressfull moments, but the worst one, was last sunday, i tipped over a whole pint of brains smooth cold, i had to take the week of work, hope none of you go through what i did :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Claire wrote:
FISH. wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Seeing my recently born son in an incubator in ICU for 5 days was stressful. He's now 14 weeks old and doing really well. :ayatollah:

Dont worry mate, I was in an incubator when I was born and look how I turned out :D

My god, this must be really stressful news for you Gareth!! :lol:

:o Thanks Mum :( :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:06 pm

Ben wrote:I have these moments every second :twisted: :twisted: :( from driving my car, to people who stare, to people who piss me off, to stupid comments or stupid questions or stupid things or annoying people who should go die in the corner

i could go on and on and on

Bloody hell Ben, you`ve stressed me out with your stressors. Have you thought about some form of counselling :?: My good friend and ex-lover Mrs Ramsgate is a qualified Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, she very good and very, very cheap.

JBBJ

PS Still owe you a can of Stella, I ain`t forgotten :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:21 pm

Claire wrote:
FISH. wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Seeing my recently born son in an incubator in ICU for 5 days was stressful. He's now 14 weeks old and doing really well. :ayatollah:

Dont worry mate, I was in an incubator when I was born and look how I turned out :D

I've just had a nervous breakdown

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:23 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Claire wrote:
FISH. wrote:

I've just had a nervous breakdown

:lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:33 pm

FISH. wrote:

Have they let you out yet Chief ?

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:34 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
FISH. wrote:

Have they let you out yet Chief ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:37 pm

The 23rd February 1991 when I was told "tonight we're going into Iraq" :shock:

It went from being slightly surreal to a reality you may never see your family and friends ever again.

In short I shat myself :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:02 pm

When i was told i was going to be a father at age 15, leing skank was after attention.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:57 pm

I get stressed out when changing my batteries :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOT only have u gotta try and flick them out with a pen or bang hard on your hand

BUT then in the dark try n see the " -" and "+" to insert them correctly to get the bloody thing to work for me

WHY cant they be positive both ends much easier :lol: :lol:

OH and i am on about my torch!!!! :o ;) ;) :D

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:25 pm

giving berth to my twin boys ( fergas and hashmed ).

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:28 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:giving berth to my twin boys ( fergas and hashmed ).

Delivering young Fergas & Hashmed, I was Mrs Ramsgate`s mid wife.

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:05 pm

Dange wrote:The 23rd February 1991 when I was told "tonight we're going into Iraq" :shock:

It went from being slightly surreal to a reality you may never see your family and friends ever again.

In short I shat myself :lol:

I hope you were crated for being a gayer!!! :D

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:18 pm

Losing close friends was extremely tough but the most stressful moment of life that doesn't revolve around death or illness was when I had 10,000 words to do in uni and I left it until the last minute. My computer crashed before I could back it up so I had to re-write about 4,000 words. The gutting thing was I failed the one coursework piece that year which I gave myself ages to do.