Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Most stressful moment of your life

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:18 am

I took Bakers idea from CCMB, this was his:
We all have them, they make you want to tear your hair out and punch any person/object that's closest to you.

I just loaded up 7 streamed episodes of 'The Office' only for my brother to come into my room and un-plug the router. The episodes had loaded about 90% and doing this had made them corrupt, therefore meaning I couldn't watch them after going downstairs, getting a beer and some snacks ready to enjoy whilst watching said episodes. Anyway, I went mad, asked him why he done it he replied ignorantly "You stole my Call of Duty out of my room, I can't find the disc." This heightened my now very much built up rage knowing I hadn't done what he had accused me of. Anyway, I explained that I didn't do it, he didn't believe me so he called my old man in who found the whole situation funny, especially when I opened the disc tray to his xbox greeted by the presence of his call of duty disc. My brother, standing there sheepishly, explains that I always took his games therefore he had a reason why he blamed me. I stood there with a blank expression and pointed to his CD rack only for him to realise he not only had 4 of my games, he had my xbox controller, he had my headset, he had my phone charger and he also, quite weirdly, had a pair of my worn pants on his radiator. I have never felt like ripping my hair out more in my life. I literally wanted to make him eat his call of duty disc.

I hope you enjoy hearing about this situation as much as I didn't like living through it. Even worse, I've just realised my foot hit the half full bottle of beer on my floor and now I have to clean it up.

f**k.MY.LIFE.

Personally I don't have a moment that stands out as I am only 16, prehaps breaking my leg when I was 12, needed three operations and almost two years in physio. It was a whole 8 months before I could walk. But I'm guessing some of you have more stressful moments thatn that. I'm sure one of mine will come when I am fully signed up in the army.

Re: Most stressful moment of your life

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

Every Cardiff City game I have been to in my life!

On a more personal level, fookin everything!!!!! :P

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:57 am

Some kids dont know their born today :old:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Having my first born son....i ws so scared and only had my dad as my mum passed away the year before, then when he was 5 days old he got rushed into hospital as he was having epileptic fits and they found he had a brain clot.....which is like a stroke to us adults, they said he wouldnt be able to use his left hand side because of this.............but im happy to say he proved them wrong as he is left handed and left footed, he still has fits and he is now 13 yrs old!!!! but the medicine calms it all down so he doesnt get as many as he use to.....but i will never stop stressing over him, because thast what us parents do!!!

So Fish you have all this stress to come if you settlle down and have a family of your own :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Cardiff Vs Blackpool play off final, i have never felt so much anger inside me in all my life, just wanted to kick the shit into someone. I'm not normally like that I'm quite layed back but i felt so angry.

I felt so much pain that the team "Shit out" once again, thats Cardiff for you. The trouble is i have the Cardiff "Bug" and i cant get rid of it. Born a Cardiff fan, Always a Cardiff Fan. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:13 pm

Splitting up with my misses. Caused so much un-needed stress it was unbelievable :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Dafydd wrote:Splitting up with my misses. Caused so much un-needed stress it was unbelievable :lol:

I blame the hairless cat!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Claire wrote:I blame the hairless cat!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

I blame you for that :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:29 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Claire wrote:I blame the hairless cat!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

I blame you for that :lol: :lol:

I already have one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Claire wrote:I already have one!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All women should :shock: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Dafydd wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Claire wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

too much info here Miss Mallon :lol: :old:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:36 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:too much info here Miss Mallon :lol: :old:

Who are we to argue if she wishes to inform us that she has a hairless cat :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Claire wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

too much info here Miss Mallon :lol: :old:

I was just talking about my cat. If you were thinking something else, thats not my fault!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Im only keeping up the good work that Baz started , as soon as he's back from his hols he can carry with the innuendo 's :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:41 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:too much info here Miss Mallon :lol: :old:

Not enough info if you ask me, Martyn :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Everybody lurves a smooth operator ;)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:39 pm

andi_cardiff wrote:Some kids dont know their born today :old:

:lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:49 pm

I have these moments every second :twisted: :twisted: :( from driving my car, to people who stare, to people who piss me off, to stupid comments or stupid questions or stupid things or annoying people who should go die in the corner

i could go on and on and on

Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:57 pm

oh i do :(

i got married - bought a house - became a dad. all in 1999 and thet say they are the three most stressful things that you can do

well let me tell you i have had a tit full in the last week trying to get my daughters replacement passport. what with her mother making mistakes on the form, the countersigner making a mistake, so i have to find a post office that does passports, did you know you can only get a passport form from a post office that will check your details for you ? whats that about, then there was the post office not being sure if my daughter was deemed to be smiling on the photo, then when new forms were filled out the photo had a different date to the forms so they had to try and wipe out the ink using nail polish remover, i needed court papers due to the fact she lives with her mother, letters of concent for the passport to be released, letter of concent for me to take her out of the country. never had so much stress. and im gonna have to go through it all again in 5 years. and to top it all while in the queue for the passport to be checked,at the post office the woman in front was busy chatting away about all and sundrey keeping the teller busy while i was on a 1/2 hr dinner break AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

oh i do

i got married - bought a house - became a dad. all in 1999 and thet say they are the three most stressful things that you can do

well let me tell you i have had a tit full in the last week trying to get my daughters replacement passport. what with her mother making mistakes on the form, the countersigner making a mistake, so i have to find a post office that does passports, did you know you can only get a passport form from a post office that will check your details for you ? whats that about, then there was the post office not being sure if my daughter was deemed to be smiling on the photo, then when new forms were filled out the photo had a different date to the forms so they had to try and wipe out the ink using nail polish remover, i needed court papers due to the fact she lives with her mother, letters of concent for the passport to be released, letter of concent for me to take her out of the country. never had so much stress. and im gonna have to go through it all again in 5 years. and to top it all while in the queue for the passport to be checked,at the post office the woman in front was busy chatting away about all and sundrey keeping the teller busy while i was on a 1/2 hr dinner break AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh
The Premier 1

swan for a pint then is it nips

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:54 pm

hahahaha no ta sharky, i'll save it for the weekend, unless your paying cough cough lol

well at least the passport is in the post now, WELL IT BETTER BLOODY BE :shock:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:06 pm

Seeing my recently born son in an incubator in ICU for 5 days was stressful. He's now 14 weeks old and doing really well. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Seeing my recently born son in an incubator in ICU for 5 days was stressful. He's now 14 weeks old and doing really well. :ayatollah:

Glad to hear (that he's better, not that he was in an incubator :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Seeing my recently born son in an incubator in ICU for 5 days was stressful. He's now 14 weeks old and doing really well. :ayatollah:

Glad to hear (that he's better, not that he was in an incubator :lol: )

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He will make his CCS debut in January v Watford watching his middle brother leading the bluebirds out.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:10 pm

Dont worry mate, I was in an incubator when I was born and look how I turned out :D

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:13 pm

FISH. wrote:

Dont worry mate, I was in an incubator when I was born and look how I turned out :D

Oh fuck-he's going to support Merthyr

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:17 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
FISH. wrote:

Oh fuck-he's going to support Merthyr

Better than Man Utd?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:54 pm

FISH. wrote:

My god, this must be really stressful news for you Gareth!! :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Driving through a fence at 50 miles an hour was one.
Having me ear bit off was another.
Throwing 100 quid into the fire was quite stressful
Losing my wallet last week was up there
Our Duckling being eaten by a magpie pissed me right off.