Re: season ticket

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:12 pm

mines arrived platinum ambass :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:22 pm

and me Platambo's rule :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:50 pm

Apparently mine's arrived but I'm in Scu*thorpe and can't touch it or give it the love it needs :(

Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Dange wrote:Apparently mine's arrived but I'm in Scu*thorpe and can't touch it or give it the love it needs :(

:lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 pm

Dont laugh Claire.....I get very attached to my season tickets especially this one.......its platinum! I bet its really lonely at the moment sat in a slightly torn envelope cast aside on the kitchen table....being put through excruciating pain every time a boiling hot cup of coffee gets placed upon it. :cry:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Dange wrote:Dont laugh Claire.....I get very attached to my season tickets especially this one.......its platinum! I bet its really lonely at the moment sat in a slightly torn envelope cast aside on the kitchen table....being put through excruciating pain every time a boiling hot cup of coffee gets placed upon it. :cry:

Awwww, that's so sad :(
Could you not ask whoever is putting the boiling hot cup of tea on it to look after it properly until you get back?! :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Tea?? Coffee you mean?! Its the wife..........Obama and Osama talk more often!!!! :o

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:15 pm

Dange wrote:Tea?? Coffee you mean?! Its the wife..........Obama and Osama talk more often!!!! :o

:lol: :lol: Sorry, is coffee more painful for a season ticket, than tea then?!
Shall I go round and get it for you?? I can take good care of it, it can live with me until you get back! :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm

Got mine. My photo is rough ayy! Still looked pissed up from the night before & stoned even though I don't touch the green!

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:33 pm

got my platinum today :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:02 pm

I got mine!!!

Its out of the envelope and off the kichen table now!! Got it wrapped up in a silk hankie now ready for Sunday, 8 August!!!

C'mon City I'm so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friends and shake their hands. I hope the pitch is as green as it has been in my dreams. I hope. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: