Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fao Annis, Merlin

Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:50 pm

What happend to the picture that was took of all of us at the full moon pub in bath?

i need a new pic on here and facebook. :ayatollah:

Re: Fao Annis, Merlin

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:05 pm

tomCCFC wrote:What happend to the picture that was took of all of us at the full moon pub in bath?

tom i hate to be the bearer of bad news but annis sold the exclusive rights of that picture to the owners of the ghost train ride in barry island.
they reckon putting that picture up halfway through the ride has made it the scariest attraction in wales

Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:55 pm

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 0130707720

If you're not friends with Premier 1, I don't know if you'll be able to access the link?

Good pic though

Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 am

steve davies wrote:
tomCCFC wrote:What happend to the picture that was took of all of us at the full moon pub in bath?

tom i hate to be the bearer of bad news but annis sold the exclusive rights of that picture to the owners of the ghost train ride in barry island.
they reckon putting that picture up halfway through the ride has made it the scariest attraction in wales

:lol: :lol:

And thankyou claire :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:00 am

Im not friends with him :lol:

Whats his name, so i can add him :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:53 am

the picture frightened annis so much he has now run off on hols for a week :lol:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

no need to add me tom i will stick them all on imageshack tonight and post them all up, on this topic

Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:57 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:no need to add me tom i will stick them all on imageshack tonight and post them all up, on this topic

I already added them on another thread - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17404&p=166900&hilit=photos+bath#p166900

the day after the game!! :)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:57 pm

Merlin wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:no need to add me tom i will stick them all on imageshack tonight and post them all up, on this topic

I already added them on another thread - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=17404&p=166900&hilit=photos+bath#p166900

the day after the game!! :)

all of them ?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Ahhhh! no - the main one is missing - go for it Ande!! ;-)

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 pm

http://img84.imageshack.us/g/img1655x.jpg/

THERE WE GO 40 TO LOOK AT

Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:http://img84.imageshack.us/g/img1655x.jpg/

THERE WE GO 40 TO LOOK AT

Top man :ayatollah: