Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last night in Magalluf

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Awesome celebrations down the strip, the place just went mad after Spain won the World Cup. Must have been tens of thousands on the streets, cars beeping horns, flags flying out of the windows. Great place to be!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Last night in Magalluf

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Awesome celebrations down the strip, the place just went mad after Spain won the World Cup. Must have been tens of thousands on the streets, cars beeping horns, flags flying out of the windows. Great place to be!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wish I had been there, I arrive Late Wednesday night.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

been to magaluf 3 times.....

best 3 weeks of my life,

group of 15/20 of us having a few quiet coffee's, watching the sun go down before retiring to our rooms for an early night..............

those were the wild days :roll: :D

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Awesome celebrations down the strip, the place just went mad after Spain won the World Cup. Must have been tens of thousands on the streets, cars beeping horns, flags flying out of the windows. Great place to be!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I wish I had been there, I arrive Late Wednesday night.

Go to mthe welsh bar the welsh mosquito, which is in a row of bars by the beach. Cardiff city stuff up on the walls as well. The bar owners are from Rhymney. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 pm

its no wonder they moved to magalluf then.

Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 pm

keeta wrote:its no wonder they moved to magalluf then.

Agree there :ayatollah: :D