Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Would anyone on here......................

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Who can NOT make it to the *FUND RAISING FOOTBALL MATCH* that i have organised...like to sponsor a player to play in the game?????????

All you have to do is donate £20 and the name of the palyer you wish to sponsor, please let me know A.S.A.P as i can give you my paypal account and do it that way!!!

All money will be going to the Fred Keenor Statue......Please leave a comment if you wish to take part in this sponsor.

Thank you everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Would anyone on here......................

Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:46 pm

sponsor milly :D

you will be rewarded with goals, and other benefits :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:00 pm

I heard your one of the richest guys on here so i reckon you could sponsor quite a few of the players ...what you reckon millster ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:13 pm

yeh milly must have loads of money, he upgraded from his saxo i believe!! :mrgreen:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:37 pm

The Douce wrote:yeh milly must have loads of money, he upgraded from his saxo i believe!! :mrgreen:

Sorry but i need to bump this...

Come on you bluebirds have a heart and sponsor a player please :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I would like to sponsor a player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:42 pm

somone can sponser me!

you get a free space in my boot, a large kitchen knife and a blast on the bitch who's in the boot at the time :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:I would like to sponsor a player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thank you very much Rick&CCFC ....would you like to sponsor CCFC1990? aslo how do you want to pay? cheques can be made out to the fund itself so i will get the details on here as soon as or you can send it via my paypal...i dont mind either way

thanks again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thast the way come on you bluebiirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Jayne,

Maybe we could get another signed CCFC top by the players and anyone who sponsers a player be entered into the draw to win it or who ever is voted man of the match could win the signed top

Just some ideas

:ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:57 pm

Why cant we ask if the players want to get involved say they all sponsor one player etc... £20 from them is f*cking peanuts :lol:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:59 pm

Good idea - get the players to sponser a player and the man of match gets to meet them at training or something ?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Dobbin wrote:Good idea - get the players to sponser a player and the man of match gets to meet them at training or something ?

this is a good idea but then i would really really need someone who can get in contact with the players personally as there is no point in asking Nash......so if you have any details then pass them on!!!!!

I have asked for sponsordhip and as you can see i mentioned a player CCFC1990 these are players who are struggling to find the money but really want to play...plus he was in the last match and has come to all training sessions ...hope you dont mind ?

so get the details here and i will get it sorted please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The prizes i have so far for the raffle are:

A meal for 2 at cheggs place
Pair of seats to any CCFC away trip on the T.I.T coach.
signed city shirt
wine
Crate of strongbow
£10 John Lewis Voucher
Ladies Gold Necklace
Plus toys which i collected from Smythes today

More will follow as soon as they come in :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:31 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Good idea - get the players to sponser a player and the man of match gets to meet them at training or something ?

this is a good idea but then i would really really need someone who can get in contact with the players personally as there is no point in asking Nash......so if you have any details then pass them on!!!!!

I have asked for sponsordhip and as you can see i mentioned a player CCFC1990 these are players who are struggling to find the money but really want to play...plus he was in the last match and has come to all training sessions ...hope you dont mind ?

so get the details here and i will get it sorted please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The prizes i have so far for the raffle are:

A meal for 2 at cheggs place
Pair of seats to any CCFC away trip on the T.I.T coach.
signed city shirt
wine
Crate of strongbow
£10 John Lewis Voucher
Ladies Gold Necklace
Plus toys which i collected from Smythes today

More will follow as soon as they come in :ayatollah:

Nando's are usually good for things like this or have been in past

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:38 pm

Try the GOL centre - Might do a term of soccer schools

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Dobbin wrote:Try the GOL centre - Might do a term of soccer schools

NO THEY SAID NO...all they offered was for you team to have £10 discount if you use there pitch!!!!! :evil:

Casaul i will try them ...thank you very much :ayatollah:

The FA have said they are going to see if they can give me 2 tickest for a cardiff game :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 pm

*bump again* :oops:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:41 pm

thats a pretty good list in fairness :ayatollah: keep up the good work

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:44 pm

2blue2handle wrote:thats a pretty good list in fairness :ayatollah: keep up the good work

Thanks 2blue :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Plenty more to come though....so hope your all going to buy raffle tickets :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:53 pm

of course.

I dont know how to accept the FB group but I will be coming :lol:
Do you need anymore players?

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:58 pm

2blue2handle wrote:of course.

I dont know how to accept the FB group but I will be coming :lol:
Do you need anymore players?

we have more than we are suppose too......but im still looking for 4 linesmen...you interested in that? ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:31 am

I have been given a sponsor from a guy ..so if 2 people want to be sponsored let me know...oh and if your really rich then the answer is no think wisely ;) :lol: :ayatollah:

Also may have 2 tickets for a cardiff city game....... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:05 pm

i spoke to my boss last night and he said he could arrange to have vouchers for discount at dominos but could only be caerphilly dominos. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:10 am

Still looking for a sponsorship from someone......please can you help ?????????????????

let me know its on £20 per player

come on fellow bluebirds its all for a good cause ........remember "CITY TIL I DIE" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: