Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Portugal - more information please

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 am

There seems to be some confusion about the number of fixtures that the Club has arranged in Portugal. I am obviously aware of Saturday's game against Portimonense Sporting Clube, but have heard suggestions of a further 1 or 2 games.

Aside from Saturday's fixture against Portimonense Sporting Clube what other fixtures, if any, will we be playing in Portugal, when and where?

Thanks in advance.

UA

Re: Portugal - more information please

Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:41 am

Uccello Azzurro wrote:There seems to be some confusion about the number of fixtures that the Club has arranged in Portugal. I am obviously aware of Saturday's game against Portimonense Sporting Clube, but have heard suggestions of a further 1 or 2 games.

Aside from Saturday's fixture against Portimonense Sporting Clube what other fixtures, if any, will we be playing in Portugal, when and where?

Thanks in advance.

UA

Assume that someone on this board is in the know and can answer this question.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
Uccello Azzurro wrote:There seems to be some confusion about the number of fixtures that the Club has arranged in Portugal. I am obviously aware of Saturday's game against Portimonense Sporting Clube, but have heard suggestions of a further 1 or 2 games.

Thanks in advance.

UA

Perhaps Carl or Annis can get to the bottom of this. Thanks in advance. UA

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:
Uccello Azzurro wrote:

Thanks in advance.

UA

Perhaps Carl or Annis can get to the bottom of this. Thanks in advance. UA

Bump. Thanks in advance. UA

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 pm

The only confirmed game to date is against top flight Portuguese side Portimonense SC on Saturday 17th July (kick off 7pm).

For those of you interested in going, the address of the stadium the game is to be held at is below:

Estadio da Nora, Ferreiras FC
8200-559 Ferreiras,
Albufeira.

MD

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... f=2&t=7079

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
The only confirmed game to date is against top flight Portuguese side Portimonense SC on Saturday 17th July (kick off 7pm).

For those of you interested in going, the address of the stadium the game is to be held at is below:

Estadio da Nora, Ferreiras FC
8200-559 Ferreiras,
Albufeira.

MD

http://www.cardiffcitystadium.co.uk/mb/ ... f=2&t=7079

Thanks. I am aware of this fixture, but there have been posts on here and elsewhere suggesting that other fixtures are/were planned in Portugal. The Club were unclear on the point when I enquired some days ago. At this late stage, I would be surprised if there are other fixtures in the pipeline, at least ones that they want to see fans attend. Just wanted to check. Thanks again UA