Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" THE WAY I SEE IT AT THE MOMENT "

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:29 pm

This Transfer Embargo.

Gethin Jenkins can say what he likes, but here are The Facts.

Yes We paid one month of the Tax lol (2 Months still owing).
Yes Our Accounts are late.
Yes We sorted a New Payment Structure With Sunderland Over Chopra and it still has to be paid at some point, its sounds like a Riddler deal, Defer payment.

BUT

WE STILL OWE THE TAXMAN.

WE STILL OWE CHARLTON £500,000 and THEY WANT IT ALL NOW (City are trying to sort it with them),They are not being funny, but they are in financial trouble themselves and they NEED IT NOW.

WE COULD SORT THE ACCOUNTS OUT IN 2 MINUTES .

UNTIL THESE 3 THINGS ARE "ALL SORTED" WE WILL REMAIN UNDER A TRANSFER EMBARGO. :evil: :evil:

Where are all those people who Said Carl and I were lying about the Embargo, even Jenkins couldnt hide from the fact in the end.THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.

FOOTBALL CLUBS TALK TO EACH OTHER and IF WE BECOME KNOWN AS BAD PAYERS, ESPECIALLY FOR THE LOWER DIVISION CLUBS, WE WILL STRUGGLE TO EVENTUALLY BRING IN PLAYERS.

I tried to do a Positive post, but its Virtually impossible at this present moment. PLEASE EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM,Try and do one :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS WE HAVE A CLUB and A GOOD FIRST ELEVEN. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " THE WAY I SEE IT AT THE MOMENT "

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Some conspiracy theorists would say the transfer embargo is a convenience for some at the club

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:45 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Some conspiracy theorists would say the transfer embargo is a convenience for some at the club

Hmm You might have a good point there Marc.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:49 pm

Hopefully a more positive post will come from Carl later tonight :D

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:50 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Hopefully a more positive post will come from Carl later tonight :D

Tomorrow Night Gareth, Carl went away with his family for the weekend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Annis,Have you any idea who the 3 trialists are that have gone away with the club ? I heard Bryan Hughes hasnt gone to Portugal and was only training with us. Shame really cos he looked ok

Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:58 pm

GarethGardner wrote:Annis,Have you any idea who the 3 trialists are that have gone away with the club ? I heard Bryan Hughes hasnt gone to Portugal and was only training with us. Shame really cos he looked ok

Gareth, I will find out.
At the moment we have only one proper game arranged, next Sat against a Div2/3 Team.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:04 pm

In fairness to Gethin Jenkins he is trying to sort out the mess left by PR.

I know deferring the chops money isnt ideal but if we dont have the money now he has no choice really.
He has said we are under an embrago which PR never did, we have to look at the positives how very small.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:07 pm

2blue2handle wrote:In fairness to Gethin Jenkins he is trying to sort out the mess left by PR.

I know deferring the chops money isnt ideal but if we dont have the money now he has no choice really.
He has said we are under an embrago which PR never did, we have to look at the positives how very small.

I agree, he never created this mess and its a mamouth task for him and in my opinion to big for him. Also he has only admitted to it after he had no other choice.

Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:17 pm

Like you have said before a lot of people seem out of there depth and I agree.

Im sure if you asked PR now he would still deny there was ever an embargo in his time :lol:

Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Like you have said before a lot of people seem out of there depth and I agree.

Im sure if you asked PR now he would still deny there was ever an embargo in his time :lol:

:lol:

Luke, your totally right he would lie and try and Spin us to his grave.

FAO Annis

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:10 am

Annis

The bad news just keeps on coming..... Ledley, HMRC, Accounts not filed, Taxes

Is it now time for us to say enough is enough we owe everybody, we can't make the payments so lets go into administration. At the moment we are stumbling around from one crisis to another. However I think I know the answer when I say the greedy bastards at the club won't go into admin as it means that they lose out also.

I think unless Sam and TG pull their finger out and sort out this monumental mess we need a freash start, and if that means losing players and championship status for a while (just like Leeds and everyone laughed at them)then I would put up with it.

On an aside though how the f**k are we still paying Ridsdale???? Its clear not only was inept at managing the clubs finances but he has now also cost us £3m in compensation. What I mean is if I were shit at my job my bosses wouldn't put up with it and would instantly sack me. Surely someone at the club has got a pair of bollocks to say to him that this is another of your f**k ups we will take you to court for your slovenly management style. :twisted: :evil:

I feel so pissed off, I really do!

At the moment i'm glad to go to Afghanistan, in fact it can't come quick enough, to avoid this shit. It's lucky that we sold all those season tickets on the back of the play-offs otherwise we really would have been up shit creek without the paddle.

Ceri

Re: FAO Annis

Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:57 am

Big Ceri wrote:Annis

The bad news just keeps on coming..... Ledley, HMRC, Accounts not filed, Taxes

Is it now time for us to say enough is enough we owe everybody, we can't make the payments so lets go into administration. At the moment we are stumbling around from one crisis to another. However I think I know the answer when I say the greedy bastards at the club won't go into admin as it means that they lose out also.

I think unless Sam and TG pull their finger out and sort out this monumental mess we need a freash start, and if that means losing players and championship status for a while (just like Leeds and everyone laughed at them)then I would put up with it.

On an aside though how the f**k are we still paying Ridsdale???? Its clear not only was inept at managing the clubs finances but he has now also cost us £3m in compensation. What I mean is if I were shit at my job my bosses wouldn't put up with it and would instantly sack me. Surely someone at the club has got a pair of bollocks to say to him that this is another of your f**k ups we will take you to court for your slovenly management style. :twisted: :evil:

I feel so pissed off, I really do!

At the moment i'm glad to go to Afghanistan, in fact it can't come quick enough, to avoid this shit. It's lucky that we sold all those season tickets on the back of the play-offs otherwise we really would have been up shit creek without the paddle.

Ceri

Hi Ceri Mate,

I feel we need a once and for all Total Clear out and when The Riddler went so should the Rest of the Directors and many of Our Staff, but they never because they are still Bleeding Our Club Dry.
Sometime I wish We had gone in to Admin, but thats very complicated.
They will still hang on to our Club like Vultures while their is Blood left in Our Club.
Having all these Rugby people in Our Club is The Main Problem.

GOOD LUCK IN AFGHANISTAN and I KNOW YOU WILL DO OUR COUNTRY PROUD.
KEEP SAFE MY FRIEND :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:21 am

Annis

You have caled it right too many rubgy boyos wanting to bleed us dry......

They've even called a rugby boyo to sort it out lol.

It makes me weep

Ceri

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am

Big Ceri wrote:Annis

You have caled it right too many rubgy boyos wanting to bleed us dry......

They've even called a rugby boyo to sort it out lol.

It makes me weep

Ceri

Ceri, Thats what makes it worse, calling in another Egghead to work at Our club.

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:26 am

being a valley boy Ive always hated Cardiff RFC and even more so now they are the Blues , CCFC are in the best position we've been in for years but the management behind the scenes seem intent on destroying everything to make a few bob from their investment INSTEAD of allowing the club to go forward with football minded men at the helm !! Makes u wonder why PMG got involved in the beginning doesnt it , I think we know ! :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:03 am

The problem with this deferred payment bollocks is that we will be forever
borrowing off Peter to pay Paul.

I have a serious concern about the Malaysians now. What did PMG tell them
when they came on board? We all now know that TG believes in 'Synergy'
i.e. the board members all putting money into the pot and helping the club
grow. Did PMG blag the Malaysians and tell them they'd be happy to take their
share of the burden? Would TG have come on board had he known every other
fucker was going to sit back and let him do it all by himself? and will TG decide
"f**k this for a game of soldiers" count his losses and go? :cry:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

I am getting worried by the Malaysians involvment as well. We have been told to be patient & keep the faith, while all around the place is crumbling down, bit by bit. Is there a scortched earth policy going on at the club???

Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:01 pm

The way I see it. They would need to pump in up to 20m by the end of the
season with no guarantees of promotion. No promotion would mean they
would have to pump in more money the following season too. They are
hard-nosed successful businessmen. To throw away 6-10mil would be a
right f**k up by them, but to keep throwing money into a black hole would
be fiscal lunacy. Im really worried that PMG and others have blagged them
into thinking they were going to dig deep themselves

Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm

When the trust had there 2 meetings with gethin jenkins in the last 6 weeks, why did they not tell us any of this hmm hmm or would they rather this not all come out. have they a hidden agenda. keep in with jenks so then they look important.

Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

LONGLEGS wrote:When the trust had there 2 meetings with gethin jenkins in the last 6 weeks, why did they not tell us any of this hmm hmm or would they rather this not all come out. have they a hidden agenda. keep in with jenks so then they look important.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Supporters groups always like self importance whatever their brand.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:20 am

LONGLEGS wrote:When the trust had there 2 meetings with gethin jenkins in the last 6 weeks, why did they not tell us any of this hmm hmm or would they rather this not all come out. have they a hidden agenda. keep in with jenks so then they look important.

The meetings were publicised on a personal level by e-mail to Trust members and publicly on the other board. I thought sniping wasn't allowed on this board?

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:15 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:

The meetings were publicised on a personal level by e-mail to Trust members and publicly on the other board. I thought sniping wasn't allowed on this board?

Its not but its practically impossible to eliminate.

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Im a Trust member and the only meeting I was told about officially was a few weeks back they met with Gethin Jenkins :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:27 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Im a Trust member and the only meeting I was told about officially was a few weeks back they met with Gethin Jenkins :ayatollah:

There have been only 2 meetings Martyn.

Both of them were fully reported on the Trust website (16 June and 2 July). Also on there is reference to specific questions put to the CEO , as raised by Trust members , and his answers.

Keith

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:12 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Im a Trust member and the only meeting I was told about officially was a few weeks back they met with Gethin Jenkins :ayatollah:

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=578

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=602

if you didn't get emails, maybe you need to check if the Trust has all your contact details mate. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:15 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=578

http://www.ccfctrust.org/?p=602

if you didn't get emails, maybe you need to check if the Trust has all your contact details mate. :ayatollah:

thats what I said , read carefully what I wrote . Yes I had 1 yest too about co opting etc

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:20 pm

OK they met twice with Jenkins so technically Im wrong , but u know what I meant :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:22 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:thats what I said , read carefully what I wrote . Yes I had 1 yest too about co opting etc

Sorry mate. tyring to be helpful. Thought you were saying you only heard about 1 meeting. What the heck, as long as you're getting the info that's all that counts. :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:23 pm

The Voice of Reason wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:thats what I said , read carefully what I wrote . Yes I had 1 yest too about co opting etc

Sorry mate. tyring to be helpful. Thought you were saying you only heard about 1 meeting. What the heck, as long as you're getting the info that's all that counts. :ayatollah:

no probs mate , my fault for not being clear enough . Yep I get all the Trust info cheers :ayatollah: