Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chinese Lanterns

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:03 pm

Can you beleive it my brother has had the south wales police helicopter out, 2 pandas, 2 riot vans and an ambulance all for a £1 f*cking chinese Lantern they found him drunk as f**k at the bottom of the street lighting another lantern and said so you're the one we thought it was a crashed got air balloon my brother said sorry the copper said you've cost the south wales police £12 grand my brother said they not illegal the copper then disappeared swearing to himself whilst me and my brother let the last one off :lol: :lol:

Re: Chinese Lanterns

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

:lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:10 pm

ccfcninian wrote:Can you beleive it my brother has had the south wales police helicopter out, 2 pandas, 2 riot vans and an ambulance all for a £1 f*cking chinese Lantern they found him drunk as f**k at the bottom of the street lighting another lantern and said so you're the one we thought it was a crashed got air balloon my brother said sorry the copper said you've cost the south wales police £12 grand my brother said they not illegal the copper then disappeared swearing to himself whilst me and my brother let the last one off :lol: :lol:

so its you 2 who keep letting them off.......thast all i see in the sky lately!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am

ccfcninian wrote:Can you beleive it my brother has had the south wales police helicopter out, 2 pandas, 2 riot vans and an ambulance all for a £1 f*cking chinese Lantern they found him drunk as f**k at the bottom of the street lighting another lantern and said so you're the one we thought it was a crashed got air balloon my brother said sorry the copper said you've cost the south wales police £12 grand my brother said they not illegal the copper then disappeared swearing to himself whilst me and my brother let the last one off :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Brilliant!

Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 pm

Are you from aberdare ? I saw the helicopter out last night ,buzzing about cwmbach & aberaman .

Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:47 pm

We let 21 of them off last week for a 21st birthday party and no-one said a word, we were expecting something in the gazette or echo :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Mountain Ash mate

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 pm

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmn chinese food ;)

Soon as i seen that post it made me hungry, the lanterns.......... they have been the case of many an alien sighting :lol:

Fair play tho it looks good when they're set off, quite a sight for some who believe in outta space, something better to talk about than the odd comet :?