Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City pitch yesterday.........*LUSH*

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0023.jpg

Photo0023.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City pitch yesterday.........*LUSH*

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:47 pm

looks nice :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Yeh looks like a snooker table then we let 30 overweight thugby players rip it up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Yeh looks like a snooker table then we let 30 overweight thugby players rip it up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^^ this

i wish the blues would leave, they tore that beautiful pitch up something a treat at times last season

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:00 pm

The Douce wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Yeh looks like a snooker table then we let 30 overweight thugby players rip it up :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

^^^ this

i wish the blues would leave, they tore that beautiful pitch up something a treat at times last season

Totally agree.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:01 pm

:evil: I hate rugby :evil: I know its not going to happen but I wish they would piss off back to the Arms Park. It makes me mad when I see the Blues logo next to ours on the outside of the stadium.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 pm

skywalker wrote:

:evil: I hate rugby :evil: I know its not going to happen but I wish they would piss off back to the Arms Park. It makes me mad when I see the Blues logo next to ours on the outside of the stadium.

Agreed Chief hate em with a passion :cry:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:34 pm

skywalker wrote:

Not sure if this will be giving you false hope but although I have no people on the inside at Cardiff City, I do know someone, committee based, at the Blues.

The contract signed that has the Blues playing at the stadium for 20 years has a clause stuck in it. After two years the contract can be cancelled if both side mutually agree. I know fack all about rugby and its' set up and I know my mate hates being at our stadium and is embarrassed that the take up of seats is so low, so itmay be wishful thinking on his side.

However, we live in hope.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Wayne S wrote:
skywalker wrote:

Not sure if this will be giving you false hope but although I have no people on the inside at Cardiff City, I do know someone, committee based, at the Blues.

The contract signed that has the Blues playing at the stadium for 20 years has a clause stuck in it. After two years the contract can be cancelled if both side mutually agree. I know fack all about rugby and its' set up and I know my mate hates being at our stadium and is embarrassed that the take up of seats is so low, so itmay be wishful thinking on his side.

However, we live in hope.

:o :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Please the Blues go home.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:39 pm

looking good aint it

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:41 pm

i found it weird coz there was no goal poasts there :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:52 pm

hughesygirl wrote:i found it weird coz there was no goal poasts there :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf is a poast - is it related to toast ?

anyway - is it just me or did you post the same photo 4 times?

:lol: ;) im just playing with you!! ;)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:01 pm

Merlin wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:i found it weird coz there was no goal poasts there :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

wtf is a poast - is it related to toast ?

anyway - is it just me or did you post the same photo 4 times?

:lol: ;) im just playing with you!! ;)

well you best stop playing with me i dont like it ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok i meant to write posts so there :P
and i poted it 4 times coz this stupid uploader on here confused me :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: