Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some photo's from Bath v Cardiff

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 am

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e102/ ... at%20Bath/ :ayatollah:

Re: Some photo's from Bath v Cardiff

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:48 am

15 & 16 look like Claire is goading the Bath fans into a ruck and number 9 Annis and Milly look like a married couple who've had an argument over whether the mother-in-law is coming to stay for Christmas :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:12 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:15 & 16 look like Claire is goading the Bath fans into a ruck and number 9 Annis and Milly look like a married couple who've had an argument over whether the mother-in-law is coming to stay for Christmas :lol:

Actually they are all Cardiff fans - after everyone went into the bath stand - so the old bill were directing everyone back in! who, then after being sweet talked by claire - were allowed to go back in their own and wander around the perimiter of the stadium!

Fair play to the coppers tho! they were avin a right laugh with us, and the crowd were giving it to some fat steward at the front who kept stopping the kids from open the gate to the pitch..... He wasnt to happy about all the fat b*stard songs!! :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 pm

Merlin wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:15 & 16 look like Claire is goading the Bath fans into a ruck and number 9 Annis and Milly look like a married couple who've had an argument over whether the mother-in-law is coming to stay for Christmas :lol:

Actually they are all Cardiff fans - after everyone went into the bath stand - so the old bill were directing everyone back in! who, then after being sweet talked by claire - were allowed to go back in their own and wander around the perimiter of the stadium!

Fair play to the coppers tho! they were avin a right laugh with us, and the crowd were giving it to some fat steward at the front who kept stopping the kids from open the gate to the pitch..... He wasnt to happy about all the fat b*stard songs!! :lol:

are you trundle in disguise, are you trundle in disguise :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
it was over pom bears.........he wouldnt share :cry: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:43 pm

milly44 wrote:

I get it, Milly. Without naming names, eh?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:47 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:

I get it, Milly. Without naming names, eh?

andy have u updated your staus on you dinner today :D

Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Not on my dinner but I have updated it to say I've just met a DJ off GTFM called Joan the Phone. sponsored her, too, to have knives thrown at her by a circus clown. They'd better hit her or that's the worse £3 I've ever spent :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:19 pm

Err, what the hell is happenning in 4 and 5? :shock:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:39 pm

were the 1 of us all at the pub before the game infront of my flag ? whos camera was that on? or was i jus standing looking into claires eyes for a while thinking there was a picture bein taken haha

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:55 pm

a horse with no name wrote:were the 1 of us all at the pub before the game infront of my flag ? whos camera was that on? or was i jus standing looking into claires eyes for a while thinking there was a picture bein taken haha

:oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:21 pm

In picture No3 Annis offering a crisp to someone. Bang goes the myth that he gives f**k all away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Claire you next to that rather large Fella, makes you look awfully thin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:In picture No3 Annis offering a crisp to someone. Bang goes the myth that he gives f**k all away :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And Claire you next to that rather large Fella, makes you look awfully thin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's one pic where you can't see me at all cos he was so fat!! :lol:

To be fair, Annis even bought a round!! Shared his pom bears with me too :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:45 pm

Annis is a right Tart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeh i did notice that photo where you dissapeared behind that guy. You have to blame the guy with the camera!! he has a choice take a photo of a lovely young lass or take a photo of a 30 stone guys Arse. so what does he choose :o :o :o :o :o :shock: David Bailey he AINT :oops: :oops:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis is a right Tart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeh i did notice that photo where you dissapeared behind that guy. You have to blame the guy with the camera!! he has a choice take a photo of a lovely young lass or take a photo of a 30 stone guys Arse. so what does he choose :o :o :o :o :o :shock: David Bailey he AINT :oops: :oops:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Annis is a right Tart :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yeh i did notice that photo where you dissapeared behind that guy. You have to blame the guy with the camera!! he has a choice take a photo of a lovely young lass or take a photo of a 30 stone guys Arse. so what does he choose :o :o :o :o :o :shock: David Bailey he AINT :oops: :oops:

Oy - he had a nice arse - so what! ;)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:44 pm

Prem1 (Andy) took a load of photos too - but apparently his camera played up and he lost half of the pics!! :?

Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:47 pm

Merlin wrote:

In your opinion he did !! but did you have to take a picture of it ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:03 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Merlin wrote:

In your opinion he did !! but did you have to take a picture of it ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes i needed the evidence to show what knocked my pint off the table - and into Milly's lap! :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Pic 35 is a cracker :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Can we get more photos of claire in the next game :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:34 am

Xcasual wrote:Can we get more photos of claire in the next game :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 am

Annis, always eating!

When he was at the burger van before kick off I told him about it! Evertime I see him, he's got some food in his hand!

Milly having a cheeky smoke by the merch stand at half time! Wasn't sure if it was you so didn't shout at you! I think I stood out with a blue hoodie, beatles effort hair and a pretty impressive beard! :lol:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:40 pm

:o i been photo'd too :lol:

:angel13: