Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: me and my husband

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 am

milly44 wrote:i still have your underwear darling ;)

........ you can keep them milly i dont wear underwhere any more. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Mrs Ramsgate I was touched and deeply moved by what you have left me in your last will and testament, I thank you. Popped into the York for a few pints this afternoon, guess who was visiting from Canada after emigrating 19 years ago ? Dennis Heafield. He was recalling that charity rugby match we put on in 1984 for disabled and brain damaged jockeys, we were trying to remember the teams, we had a stab at the following:

New York Jokers

1 Bobby Hooker
2 Jimsy Burns
3 Bill Thomas
4 Dai Lloyd
5 Jeff Morgan
6 The Wolfman
7 Tad Jones
8 Myself
9 Jimmy Lloyd
10 Terry Hooker
11 Hughie Owen
12 Earnie Hopkins
13 Yourself
14 Hooty Gibson
15 Johnny Luckwell

Trebanog Rangers

1 Nabber Dawes
2 Dai Belcher
3 Steve Cannon
4 Chico
5 Golly
6 Taters
7 Alan Swaine
8 Kosher
9 Albie Rags
10 Saab
11 Titch one eye
12 Charlie Seldon
13 Royston Richardson
14 Mansel Rowland (guesting)
15 Steffo

Thats as best we could remember, the teams, I know we made about £9.11 for charity which was big money in those days.

JBBJ

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:33 pm

yes you have a wonderful memory jbbj. can you remember jimmsy burns dressing up in his ostrich costume and trying to mate with maralyn and joanna the punk classic from mr burns, was jonny barly wine the ref that day, :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:44 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes you have a wonderful memory jbbj. can you remember jimmsy burns dressing up in his ostrich costume and trying to mate with maralyn and joanna the punk classic from mr burns, was jonny barly wine the ref that day, :ayatollah:

Ahhmm away up the stairs Betty !!!! The ostrich, stop it I`m crying with laughter. Maralyn & Joanna a fine pair of ladies mating with the ostrich, I remember it so well. Mr Barleywine was the ref that day, and Steven Bents & Cyril Berry were the linesmen.

Daaadddy ar yew talking tee yerself agaeen.

Halcyon Days

Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:52 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:
mrs harry ramsgate wrote:yes you have a wonderful memory jbbj. can you remember jimmsy burns dressing up in his ostrich costume and trying to mate with maralyn and joanna the punk classic from mr burns, was jonny barly wine the ref that day, :ayatollah:

Ahhmm away up the stairs Betty !!!! The ostrich, stop it I`m crying with laughter. Maralyn & Joanna a fine pair of ladies mating with the ostrich, I remember it so well. Mr Barleywine was the ref that day, and Steven Bents & Cyril Berry were the linesmen.

Daaadddy ar yew talking tee yerself agaeen.

Halcyon Days

,,,,,,,, halcyon indeed ,,,,,,,,,why did steven bence move to grimsby last year was it over the parcking disputes with ted and mansel rowlands thay did go a bit far in the end mansel had no right to treat them like he did,

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:01 pm

I felt sorry for Steve over that, and has he`s disabled he should have been able to park in the lane. Ted & Mansell just lost it, they both worked him over, with baseball bats and chains from the fitting shop at Beebs. Mansell`s excuse was that he had a bad day putting a gearbox into S19, but the judge give him 8 years, which he deserved. Ted got a community order, because of his age.

But poor old Sparks was so traumatised, he moved up to Grimsby. I lost a lot of respect for Mansell over that.

JBBJ

Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:11 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:I felt sorry for Steve over that, and has he`s disabled he should have been able to park in the lane. Ted & Mansell just lost it, they both worked him over, with baseball bats and chains from the fitting shop at Beebs. Mansell`s excuse was that he had a bad day putting a gearbox into S19, but the judge give him 8 years, which he deserved. Ted got a community order, because of his age.

But poor old Sparks was so traumatised, he moved up to Grimsby. I lost a lot of respect for Mansell over that.

JBBJ

,,,,,,,, yes i lost all respect for the rowlands family over that incident i still send ted xmas cards though as i think mansel was more to blame than ted , i had an e mail off sparks about 3 weeks ago asking if me and harry would like to visit him in grimsby but i declined as harry does not get on with dai and gareth , there was a dispute over a giro going missing when dai was a postman , harry had no idea who he was dealing with and the benson brothers beat the crap out of him.