Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: cardiff v bath ...kicked off big time...............

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

We must have missed it, myself dibs(wayne) were in a pub surrouned literally with old bill. Didnt see any nonsense :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Goodshoes wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:
Vince has banned some fans for drinking on the bus home :lol:

Mart, sorry to say this but I agree with Vince on that. It's a supporters club bus and their website clearly states no drinking allowed on the bus. It didn't help the case when that boy decided to start smoking on there which Vince hates evenmore.

Martyn, you'll have to come on a decent bus next time!!! That sounds proper boring!! :lol: No drinking??? Whats that about?!?! :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:46 pm

4-1 and you thought lampard scored.

I was on the train back and we told the old bill who was involved as they ran into the pub we were running towards them then got stopped by police telling us they would sort it. Which evidently they didn't twats :evil:

Had a few nice chips and sweet and sour sauce from the chineese by the ground although annis took a few :lol:

Met a few off this messageboard tonight as I said to them all I'm from the CCMB and still don't understand where this hate has escalated from. Was a cracking day out and cracking drink in the pub with the AAMB and me :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 pm

claire wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Mart, sorry to say this but I agree with Vince on that. It's a supporters club bus and their website clearly states no drinking allowed on the bus. It didn't help the case when that boy decided to start smoking on there which Vince hates evenmore.

Martyn, you'll have to come on a decent bus next time!!! That sounds proper boring!! :lol: No drinking??? Whats that about?!?! :lol:

Hows the stopwatch. Got on the train myself and Bristol City/Rovers not sure tried kicking off came into our carriage then realised that they were out numbered and jumped off the next stop took us 20 mins to leave that stop though because of them!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:55 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:F*cking scum, hope they got a slap of a couple of Cardiff for doing it? :ayatollah:

haha funnily enough the idiot were on the same train home as about 100 cardiff fans, they got more than a slap :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

Good Job :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 am

claire wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:

Claire we came up on the train but we sort of hitched a ride back on Vince's bus and he charged me £5 ! :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:36 am

hughesygirl wrote:so i been told and has been going on most of the day, one of our buses got a smashed window aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anybody got any news about this?/ please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We saw No trouble whatsoever, just had a good laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , I heard some local idiot put a supporters club window through.

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:44 am

have to say that the Twerton Park food was very good :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:
hughesygirl wrote:so i been told and has been going on most of the day, one of our buses got a smashed window aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!

We saw No trouble whatsoever, just had a good laugh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , I heard some local idiot put a supporters club window through.

Yeah they ran out and shouted EDL! Then threw a bottle at the window so it shattered and then they realised we were from cardiff as we were walking to the train and ran into there pub the police arrived and said they'd deal with it and now i hear that thye said nothing happened. If that was us the whole bus would have been arrested and every innocent bystander :evil:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:36 pm

Dafydd wrote:The police arrested a shirter because they said he had a knife.. :roll:

no the bath town fans said i was carrying a knife which i obviously wasnt lol
the police full on searched me and went to take my details but couldnt coz it kicked off with the coach
then on the station all the bath town fans came down shouting EDL EDL

Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:33 pm

what a load of rubbish there was no trouble last night. its thing like this that give the forum a bad name :evil:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:12 am

all blown out of proportion by people who were not there as far as i can see, and dont understand why?

the EDl slogan painted on the wall was done by someone breaking in prior to the game, so no idication they were actually at the ground.

fans were allowed to move freely among each other, throughout the game, as far as im aware the broken window was an isolated inncident, caused by some drunk chav throwing a bottle at the bus, with the only arrest happening to a 16 year old at the train station

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:17 am

Nothing serious that happened just some bristol lads got on the train and the coppers had to stand inbetween carriages. Until they got off the best thing I heard last night though was by a young 16 year old drinking on the train ha look there running from us then someone said to him nope there getting off to go home we're at bristol temple meads! :lol : That was quote of the night for me :D

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:18 am

LONGLEGS wrote:

what a load of rubbish there was no trouble last night. its thing like this that give the forum a bad name :evil:

I only wrote this coz A) I was actually worried about anyone being hurt and B) like i stated i heard it off someone!!! but not once did i say CARDIFF CITY BOYS started it :evil: