Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff v bath ...kicked off big time...............

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:41 pm

so i been told and has been going on most of the day, one of our buses got a smashed window aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!

has anybody got any news about this?/ please :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: cardiff v bath ...kicked off big time...............

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm

Martyn 1963 is on the bus which has had the window smashed ....bastards!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Yes this was one of vince's supporters buses that had a window smashed when a group of Bath youngsters run towards the bus after the game and smashed the coach window.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:50 pm

There was quite a few rovers lads there as well..

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Martyn said the police funnily enough "saw nothing" how annoying is that......!!!! :twisted:

I take it no one got hurt though? :shock:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:54 pm

F*cking scum, hope they got a slap of a couple of Cardiff for doing it? :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:56 pm

I told em Bath is the sort of place they could come unstuck :lol: :lol: :lol: Rovers fans :lol: they do try and bring it on but they dont fare very well most of the time 8-)

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:F*cking scum, hope they got a slap of a couple of Cardiff for doing it? :ayatollah:

Police wouldnt let them get off the bus by all accounts and just watched the boys who did it run off :twisted:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I told em Bath is the sort of place they could come unstuck :lol: :lol: :lol: Rovers fans :lol: they do try and bring it on but they dont fare very well most of the time 8-)

That's what i got told rover got run ha ah

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Will have to say something to the Rovers Lads in work in the morning. :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:10 pm

they have said the EDL were there too ...shouting at cardiff city fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Fecking hell it would be a shorter list if it was stated who wasnt there. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:I told em Bath is the sort of place they could come unstuck :lol: :lol: :lol: Rovers fans :lol: they do try and bring it on but they dont fare very well most of the time 8-)

In full ageement with this, arguably Bath`s biggest game of the season aided and abetted by a few Rovers it was bound to kick off on a small scale.

JBBJ

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 pm

I hope Claude Blue is safe. :cry:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 pm

I heard he has been taken hostage :lol: :lol: 8-) by the Ultras :lol: the Soul Crew have told them that unless they pay us they will have to keep him :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:21 pm

I bet Claude Blue started it all off.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 pm

Yeeeh was there when it happened past mcdys we went past a pub and there were a few bath fans walked up the street after them asking who ee were and the red new adventures bus went past. And weee heard a smash bus stopped police came and then they ran straight away don't know whether police caught them or not! :ayatolla:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:22 pm

No one hurt on the bus. Seemed like a can of bow was thrown at the bus and shattered the window. The outside pane fell out as we left bath city centre.

We tried to get off but police there holding us back

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 pm

yeah thank f**k for double glazing :lol: dunno where the police came from so quickly tho and was surprized that Vince told the few of us who got off the bus to get back on . Whats wrong with taking the law into ur own hands then ??? He who smashes window deserves shit kicked out of him in my book , not the case of Vince givin the coppers a description while the tw*t runs off !

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:32 pm

Goodshoes wrote:No one hurt on the bus. Seemed like a can of bow was thrown at the bus and shattered the window. The outside pane fell out as we left bath city centre.

Probably a bigger fight over who was going to end up with the can of bow ;)

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:No one hurt on the bus. Seemed like a can of bow was thrown at the bus and shattered the window. The outside pane fell out as we left bath city centre.

Vince has banned some fans for drinking on the bus home :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Lmao, only at our friendlies

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

wHY HAS HE BANNED THEM......DONT THEY NORMALLY DRINK ON THE BUS THEN? :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:47 pm

The Douce wrote:Lmao, only at our friendlies

No booze allowed on Vince's coaches no , but we only went on it coz we had no choice ! :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Mart, sorry to say this but I agree with Vince on that. It's a supporters club bus and their website clearly states no drinking allowed on the bus. It didn't help the case when that boy decided to start smoking on there which Vince hates evenmore.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:52 pm

I know mate , he should have known better really , but he wasnt the only 1 smoking or drinking was he ? He was the only 1 caught :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Dweeble wasn't smoking, was a lad on there who I've never seen before.

There were quite a few drinking on there who wouldn't travel with the supporters club normally. Still should respect the decision though in my opinion

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

He was smoking and Vince caught him red handed :lol: he made me finish my bottle outside the bus before we left which was OK I guess , normal service for Notts Co tho :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:58 pm

The police arrested a shirter because they said he had a knife.. :roll:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Just got back myself. I managed to excape without any harm.

Tbh I'm not surprised this happened. We were winding them up alot were we not. They must have been pissed off when the police removed them from where they usually stand. then again you can understand that because it must have been the first time the home support chavs were outnumbered.

i was impressed with their huge flag though. Even more impressed with the guy amongst us with the German flag. How did that song go...4-1 and Lampard never scored. :lol: