Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THIS FORUM AT BATH

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:21 pm

There are over 60 members of this forum at Bath and they are having a great time, they had a meet in a pub before the game, they are drinking on the terraces and they are even playing football in the stands :lol: Even Chopra kicked the ball back to them after it left the stands and entered the pitch :lol:

Keep it up Boys and Girls :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THIS FORUM AT BATH

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:There are over 60 members of this forum at Bath and they are having a great time, they had a meet in a pub before the game, they are drinking on the terraces and they are even playing football in the stands :lol: Even Chopra kicked the ball back to them after it left the stands and entered the pitch :lol:

Keep it up Boys and Girls :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

can you cofirm bellamy is there and also how is drinkwater playing like?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Aw wish i went now

Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Heard its kicked off big time with one of the bus windows being smashed..............has anybody got any news on this?????

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Ha I was there met alot for the first time. Annis buying drinks but they ran out of sandwiches only happens when he offers to buy the food :lol:

I got the ball first time then someone got it off chopra then blasted it straight back to them :lol:

We had the ball for all of 3 seconds thanks to milly :P Who went on the pitch to get the ball for us :D

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:19 am

hughesygirl wrote:Heard its kicked off big time with one of the bus windows being smashed..............has anybody got any news on this?????

Ive got pic on my camera , have to upload it tonite . Luckily it was double glazing so only the outer glass went .

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:23 am

Yes Carl great night, as usual always a laugh with members from this forum, met a lot of other members for the first time :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:38 am

Good to put a few faces to the names last night. Hopefully do a few aways with you all in the coming season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 am

ackers1927 wrote:Good to put a few faces to the names last night. Hopefully do a few aways with you all in the coming season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to see you again Ackers :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:46 am

danny_price wrote:Ha I was there met alot for the first time. Annis buying drinks but they ran out of sandwiches only happens when he offers to buy the food :lol:

I got the ball first time then someone got it off chopra then blasted it straight back to them :lol:

We had the ball for all of 3 seconds thanks to milly :P Who went on the pitch to get the ball for us :D

Danny Nice meeting you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , def wasnt buying drinks, I was looking for food and they only had one sandwich :shock:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:54 am

ackers1927 wrote:Good to put a few faces to the names last night. Hopefully do a few aways with you all in the coming season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

akers was gutted your pic with you and the missus didnt save on my camera, that was a good one too :(

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am

The Premier 1 wrote:

akers was gutted your pic with you and the missus didnt save on my camera, that was a good one too :(

Good to meet you yesterday mate! Not surprised the photo didn't save you had to use the bar to hold the camera straight
:lol: :lol:

Always next time
:ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:11 am

I think half this forum was there last night :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:34 am

i think your right martin ;)

ccmb eat your hearts out lol

Loyal supporters :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:
danny_price wrote:Ha I was there met alot for the first time. Annis buying drinks but they ran out of sandwiches only happens when he offers to buy the food :lol:

Danny Nice meeting you :ayatollah: :ayatollah: , def wasnt buying drinks, I was looking for food and they only had one sandwich :shock:

Meant to say sandwiches not drinks but posted very late so got confused :lol:

Was on the train back home with some Bristol fans and didn't realise how many of us there were so they put there hoods up and ran off at the next stop but train got delayed for 20 mins and we couldn't get off it either.

Got home in time for a nice burger in Burger king though ;)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:25 am

it was down to alot of pressure from abusive moronic fans behind the goal ;) :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 am

milly44 wrote:

it was down to alot of pressure from abusive moronic fans behind the goal ;) :lol:

Sorry! :lol:

Get us the Baaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

There keeper didn't get it for us what a tw*t even the copper did :D

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:29 am

milly44 wrote:

LOL!!

Was a tidy night!! and a great laugh! I had bit of a sore head this morning.... :lol:
Great to meet you all lads, (the ones i met for 1st time last night!) :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:32 am

i feel like i have been hit with a sledge hammer :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am

I was up at 6am for work ! :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:00 am

I'm in work at 3 not looking forward to it with this head :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:02 am

danny didnt realise i was stealing your chips and sweet and sour sauce. well i did but didnt know it was you. :lol:
thanks anyway, bit more salt next time though :D :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am

milly44 wrote:danny didnt realise i was stealing your chips and sweet and sour sauce. well i did but didnt know it was you. :lol:
thanks anyway, bit more salt next time though :D :ayatollah:

Ha i'll take note for next time ;)

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:06 am

Martyn1963 wrote:I was up at 6am for work ! :lol:

Martyn
:lol: Up at 6am, I took Morgan home to Reading then straight up to London for work, just got home now. :(
AndyFS

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 am

Milly check your FB got flight prices :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:29 pm

was a good trip brought too lads who hadnt been to a game before and premier 1. 1 of the lads seemed to enjoy it and said he would prob enjoy games alot more if there was more riding on them the other 1 i didnt know n he was quite quiet all nite so dont know if he enjoyed it. but at the pub everyone was friendly to them so thanks lads we may have a new fan :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:59 pm

was a great night :lol: bath ultras giving it large :lol:

Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:56 pm

Bluetaf wrote:Milly check your FB got flight prices :ayatollah:
AndyFS

thanks very much andy,. much appreciated :ayatollah:

i will check the bank balance and have a think

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:06 am