Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Live Chat Forum with CCFC Players

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 am

With all the opinionated gobshites on here (and I mean that in a nice way and including myself), I think it would be grand to have certain players come on here once a week in a live chat forum, to answer any questions forum members have and as a way of having positive interaction and to get their feedback on certain issues surrounding City. I know they can't answer everything, but well anyway, just a thought.

Re: Live Chat Forum with CCFC Players

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:44 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:With all the opinionated gobshites on here (and I mean that in a nice way and including myself), I think it would be grand to have certain players come on here once a week in a live chat forum, to answer any questions forum members have and as a way of having positive interaction and to get their feedback on certain issues surrounding City. I know they can't answer everything, but well anyway, just a thought.

I might be able to do that Sarah :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am

That would be superb and I am sure would build a lot of interest around your forum :ayatollah:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

we could ask who has had a go with the DVD girl or I will rephrase that, who hasn't had a go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:48 am

ihatealiens wrote:we could ask who has had a go with the DVD girl or I will rephrase that, who hasn't had a go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty from what I have heard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

i hate that dvd girl, all the girls down there are c**** s**** and old aging rotters
Last edited by Ben on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:we could ask who has had a go with the DVD girl or I will rephrase that, who hasn't had a go :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plenty from what I have heard :lol: :lol: :lol:

how you know? was you doing the filming then? :lol: :lol: :lol: