Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Do You Think This May Change Joe's Mind As Well?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:59 am

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26810963/

Re: Do You Think This May Change Joe's Mind As Well?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 am

Shocking stuff

Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:07 am

come and sign for us George we'll put an armed guard on every wheel of your beemer ;) seriously would be a good signing - is he on a free?

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 am

I really can't stand the Glasgow clubs. I'm not generalising but seriously, the majority of them are cunts who have massive chips on their shoulders. I only know one decent Glasgow club fan... and I know quite a few on various forums. Never come across a nice Rangers fan in my life. Celtic fans are a bit better but not much... in my experience.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:25 am

Overthemoon wrote:http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballnation/cardiff-city-fc/2010/07/08/celtic-target-stunned-by-car-sabotage-91466-26810963/

I was up there for the celtic/Rangers game a few weeks ago, the area is one of the worst in Britain for drugs/crime etc.

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:26 am

Zabier wrote:I really can't stand the Glasgow clubs. I'm not generalising but seriously, the majority of them are cunts who have massive chips on their shoulders. I only know one decent Glasgow club fan... and I know quite a few on various forums. Never come across a nice Rangers fan in my life. Celtic fans are a bit better but not much... in my experience.

I spent a fortnight in Los Cristianos, Tenerife last year in the company of a load of Rangers fans, in fact spent a lot of time in the Rangers pub there met some tidy people in that pub including Andy Fordham the dart player, wot a nice fella he was and he liked my Elvis and Tom Jones renditions too :lol: :lol: :lol: . Karaoke nights :lol: :lol: :lol: had a few bows in there :lol: :lol: :lol: twas The Bluebell Bar

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 am

Joes so thick he probably does not know about the sectraian divide.
Irish politics are well and truly a part of Glasgow life.