Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drinkwater HAS NOT signed

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:24 pm

There is a world of difference between "Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Manchester United for the loan signing of talented young Old Trafford midfielder Daniel Drinkwater."

And

"Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that we have completed the loan signing of talented young Old Trafford midfielder Daniel Drinkwater."

Re: Drinkwater HAS NOT signed

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:28 pm

ffs :roll:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Ben wrote:ffs :roll:

FFS what?

Everyone is saying has signed when he hasn't. There is an agreement in place for him to sign but it's quite possible that agreement consists of CCFC paying the taxman first to have an embargo lifted so he can sign.

I may be wrong but until he has actually signed I'll just assume I'm right if that's ok with you.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Where does the name Drinkwater come from :lol: :lol: Apparo Ross Mccormack has changed his name to Ross Drinklagerspiritsaleswinebitter :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Ben wrote:ffs :roll:

FFS what?

Everyone is saying has signed when he hasn't. There is an agreement in place for him to sign but it's quite possible that agreement consists of CCFC paying the taxman first to have an embargo lifted so he can sign.

I may be wrong but until he has actually signed I'll just assume I'm right if that's ok with you.

You have a point, especially after some of the announcements in the past, but I've already pencilled him into the side for next year !

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:43 pm

He may not have put the pen to paper, but for the official website to put up a comment like that, it must be highly probable that he'll sign.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:45 pm

Dafydd wrote:He may not have put the pen to paper, but for the official website to put up a comment like that, it must be highly probable that he'll sign.

Or City might be rattling MUFC cage ;)

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:48 pm

NJ73 wrote:There is a world of difference between "Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Manchester United for the loan signing of talented young Old Trafford midfielder Daniel Drinkwater."

And

"Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that we have completed the loan signing of talented young Old Trafford midfielder Daniel Drinkwater."

He wouldnt be here if there was a lack of confidence of not sorting out the current issues, I'm sure its all under control by Top Guy and Vinnie, as they said in their statement.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:04 pm

NJ73 wrote:There is a world of difference between "Cardiff City Football Club can confirm that we have reached an agreement with Manchester United for the loan signing of talented young Old Trafford midfielder Daniel Drinkwater."

And

he is training with the team and will sign once the bills paid and embargo lifted