Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 'I HAVE JUST SPOKEN TO SOMEONE FROM OUR CLUB"

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Daya wrote:
gup-1 wrote:The only motive going to the spl for joe would be wages and champ league,stoke is a better move,i would rather say i played in the prem,earned 20.000 plus etc,than say i played in the spl and a few champ league matches.I hope money is not his only motive and he goes to stoke a decent team in a top league,the club also needs 2mil plus,hope joe helps us with that

You cant blame him.

A. He asked Riddler to let him go to Stoke / 6 mill to Club ( mind you Riddler would have squandered that anyway no doubt)

B. Riddler, left him on a very low salary compared to other new favourable ones like 14k to Hudson when only on 8k at Charlton and at a time just relegated to Div 1..... mind you i wonder who that deal favoured if you get my drift!

C. The lad in money terms has to make up what 2 years of heavy loss of Salary that he would have earnt .

D. I bet he gets a fantastic signing on fee as hes basically free.

E. He could well play well at Celtic and get another quick move to the Prem anyway!

Good luck to the lad, hes been a great servent to the Club for sure- BLAME Ridsdale, not Joe.

For once I actually agree with you !!!!

Once again - GOOD LUCK JOE !!!!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 pm

fred keenor wrote:http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/mb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15092&p=140465#p140465

got villified for saying joe should think about where he is now , which is in part down to to the club.
so much for premiership football.
i would not welcome him baCK if he chose to go to scotland and leave the club he grew up in the lurch.
disgusting.

Not being funny mate but I have read that topic and I'm at a loss to why you claim you were 'villified?'

I can't even see where anyone has replied to your post, less I've missed it somehow.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:47 pm

PtB wrote:Just wait until those cunts visit Pittodrie - he'll be getting a right earful.

Just give him a right DIRTY look Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm

There may be a problem with us receiving any compo tho. As I understand it, according to Article 6 we are only entitled to compo if we have offered a new contract in writing and it has been delivered by recorded delivery. If we never got round to putting any offer in writing we're fucked again!

"If the Former Club does not offer the player a contract, no Training
Compensation is payable unless the Former Club can justify that it
is entitled to such compensation. The Former Club must offer the
player a contract in writing via registered mail at least 60 days before
the expiry of his current contract. Such an offer shall furthermore be
at least of an equivalent value to the current contract. This provision
is without prejudice to the rights to Training Compensation of the
player’s previous club(s)."

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:06 pm

sorry lads but ledley goes to celtic i think he's a c**t

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:08 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:sorry lads but ledley goes to celtic i think he's a c**t

me too.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:15 pm

I blame Ridsdale not Ledley, best of luck to him though why he would choose SPL over Premiership football is beyond me. Okay theres a few CL matches, but after that its piss poor football up there.

JBBJ

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:I blame Ridsdale not Ledley, best of luck to him though why he would choose SPL over Premiership football is beyond me. Okay theres a few CL matches, but after that its piss poor football up there.

JBBJ

Totally agree, This was a Ridsdale failure, the Lad should of been signed back up a long time ago.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

Joe does not owe us a thing. Fans turned on him when he his form was a bit poor due to injury.

He has to look out for number one as no one else will. Ridders certainly didn't when he overlooked a new contract for Joe when giving Fowler 20k a week, Hasselbaink 15k a week despite him ringing us to play for us and Sinclair 10k a week.

People swearing on here about Joe and having a pop at him are probably the same people who got on his back. You are wrong.