Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK!!!!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm

I don,t know about the rest of you lads but this ledley farse STINKS, so much for his beloved cardiff, he could have signed a new contract any time with a get out clause, at least then we would have been financially covered. He turns down the chance to play in the english prem against man u, chelsea, arsenal etc to play in the spl against innverness, st mirren, st johnston etc, by anybodys standards UNBELIEVABLE. We are financially in a mess, joe knows this and he really could have done the club and fans a huge favour in signing for the epl afterall the club have looked after him since he was 8 years of age. Cheers joe, I hope you can sleep well at night with your decision!!!!!

Re: I FEEL PHYSICALLY SICK!!!!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:35 pm

i can't put it into words how pissed off i am with the dick head

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm

CCFC 1927 wrote:i can't put it into words how pissed off i am with the dick head

I also fogot to mention the private medical bill which the club picked up when he had TWO hip operations, plus is wages he still got when he was out for almost 4 months!!!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 pm

cityone wrote:I don,t know about the rest of you lads but this ledley farse STINKS, so much for his beloved cardiff, he could have signed a new contract any time with a get out clause, at least then we would have been financially covered. He turns down the chance to play in the english prem against man u, chelsea, arsenal etc to play in the spl against innverness, st mirren, st johnston etc, by anybodys standards UNBELIEVABLE. We are financially in a mess, joe knows this and he really could have done the club and fans a huge favour in signing for the epl afterall the club have looked after him since he was 8 years of age. Cheers joe, I hope you can sleep well at night with your decision!!!!!

If Ledley signs tomorrow for Celtic, It has hurt us more than we can imagined. We were banking on the money and need it Desperately this minute.
This has Cost Our Club about £2.1 Million, We had agreed with Stoke on a package deal of £3 Million.

Celtic will be paying us about £900,000 approx if he signs for them :evil:

DEVASTATING NEWS
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 5 Books.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

At least we are getting something :(

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:03 pm

If its true the sooner the c**t fucks off the better, feel realy gutted by this wot a wanker you are Joe

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 pm

thing is he knows if he signed a contract with city no-one would have come in for him! celtic and stoke (wooow) are only taking a punt on him because of the situation

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:11 pm

He must be in an almost unique position. Cardiff boy, City Fan has the chance to give something back to the club that has provided him with an excellent living for the last few years.

He has two choices;
1) Sign for a fairly well established club palying in "the best league in the world" ((c) Sky Sports), on a four year contract earning at least 3 times? what he's currently earning, getting a handsome signing on fee, whilst at the same time giving hus hometown club half a life line; or
2)Bend over for the highest bidder.

Hero to Zero?