Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Another Exclusive!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:46 pm

We don't have enough threads running at the moment, either on our Non Payment of the Tax Bill or the Transfer Embargo!

We need to think hard and type some more! :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Another Exclusive!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm

Are we under an embargo? The club haven't said anything

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Are we under an embargo? The club haven't said anything

This was supposed to be a joke thread, not a serious one! :)

There must be at least 50 threads out there regarding the "Embargo," that you could have asked this question on! :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Andy, Have THEY DENIED IT ?
For 3 Days NOW The ECHO HAVE STATED WE DEF ARE, The BBC and Westernmail All Say We are, If You Owned Cardiff cIty would you not Deny it, if it was not True ?

THE FACTS ARE IF YOU ARE BEING TAKEN TO COURT BY THE TAX MAN THEN ANY FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE ENGLISH LEAGUE, AUTOMATICALLY GOES UNDER A TRANSFER EMBARGO, THOSE ARE THE HARD FACTS,NOT GOSSIP.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm

Overthemoon wrote:We don't have enough threads running at the moment, either on our Non Payment of the Tax Bill or the Transfer Embargo!

We need to think hard and type some more! :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Overthemoon wrote:

This was supposed to be a joke thread, not a serious one! :)

There must be at least 50 threads out there regarding the "Embargo," that you could have asked this question on! :lol:

I was joking. Sorry if it didn't come across like that, should have used a :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Andy, Have THEY DENIED IT ?
For 3 Days NOW The ECHO HAVE STATED WE DEF ARE, The BBC and Westernmail All Say We are, If You Owned Cardiff cIty would you not Deny it, if it was not True ?

THE FACTS ARE IF YOU ARE BEING TAKEN TO COURT BY THE TAX MAN THEN ANY FOOTBALL CLUB IN THE ENGLISH LEAGUE, AUTOMATICALLY GOES UNDER A TRANSFER EMBARGO, THOSE ARE THE HARD FACTS,NOT GOSSIP.

Annis, sorry, I was being sarcastic/ironic. I know we're under the embargo and it's a bit stupid the club not saying anything. But I guess the real reason is that, on the home page of the official website it says that season tickets are still available. coincidence?