Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Help Requested

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 am

In light of my 30th birthday next week, does anyone have a telehandler/jcb and bags of cement to sort out the wrinkles on my face and the tittage that is moving further south for the Winter.
This has also been brought on by the stresses of being a Cardiff City supporter.
And the above will be a lot cheaper than botox and implants.
Thanks in advance.
:ayatollah:

Re: Help Requested

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:45 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:In light of my 30th birthday next week, does anyone have a telehandler/jcb and bags of cement to sort out the wrinkles on my face and the tittage that is moving further south for the Winter.
This has also been brought on by the stresses of being a Cardiff City supporter.
Thanks in advance.

I'm sure there'll be lots of offers of "Hands On Help," to assist you with your tittage problem! :lol:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:46 am

Overthemoon wrote:
SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:In light of my 30th birthday next week, does anyone have a telehandler/jcb and bags of cement to sort out the wrinkles on my face and the tittage that is moving further south for the Winter.
Thanks in advance.

I'm sure there'll be lots of offers of "Hands On Help," to assist you with your tittage problem! :lol:

Gonna have to be one hell of a brave man!!!

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 am

SarahBluebirdCCFC wrote:
Overthemoon wrote:
Thanks in advance.

Gonna have to be one hell of a brave man!!!

I'm sure there'll be many a brave man who offers you this help, as I would as well, if I wasn't to get a belt around my ear from my wife! :lol: