Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TG & Sam Meeting?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:15 am

When is this meeting due to take place?

I wonder if TG is thinking of selling his shares in the club to Sam, that will enable Sam to get back in & take control of the club!

Sam is holding all the cards at the moment, we owe him (langstone) millions, hes apparently got cash to invest too, he has got a big part to play in the coming months I think.

Re: TG & Sam Meeting?

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:22 am

sometime this month and its just to try and thrash out the Langston debt / agreement and nothing else . If Sam and TG wish to talk other matters then Im sure we will find out 1 way or the other soon enough :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:34 am

Mogs wrote:When is this meeting due to take place?

I wonder if TG is thinking of selling his shares in the club to Sam, that will enable Sam to get back in & take control of the club!

Sam is holding all the cards at the moment, we owe him (langstone) millions, hes apparently got cash to invest too, he has got a big part to play in the coming months I think.

there are no plans at this moment for them to meet personally.
tg is meeting langstons lawyers.
sam was quoted in the echo as saying " he has influence with langston" well as tg has been negotiating quite comfortably with the lawyers who represent langston so why talk to someone who claims to have influence only.
with regards to the 12 million if i was the club i would asking sam to produce evidence of the funding prior to any proposed meeting bearing in mind the ben steele fiasco.

Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:37 am

steve davies wrote:
Mogs wrote:When is this meeting due to take place?

there are no plans at this moment for them to meet personally.
tg is meeting langstons lawyers.
sam was quoted in the echo as saying " he has influence with langston" well as tg has been negotiating quite comfortably with the lawyers who represent langston so why talk to someone who claims to have influence only.
with regards to the 12 million if i was the club i would asking sam to produce evidence of the funding prior to any proposed meeting bearing in mind the ben steele fiasco.

I know the official statement says CCFC lawyers to meet Langston lawyers but I was lead to believe that its acutally Sam meeting TG with 1 other rep from CCFC too ? Maybe Im wrong then .

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 am

Steve, I can only repeat what Sam has said to me, he will be meeting them and has a letter to say it, but no date yet has been set.