Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Not looking good for cardiff and chelsea fans

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:47 pm

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales ... -26790947/

Re: Not looking good for cardiff and chelsea fans

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm

I wonder how many will get cases dropped, etc though? That will have to be one pretty big dock for 50 plus people to stand in

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm

by relentlessly pursuing and prosecuting offenders we can make the environment safer for genuine fans and families who travel to support Cardiff City.

So because they go for a punch up at the football, they are not genuine fans? :?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:28 pm

PtB wrote:
by relentlessly pursuing and prosecuting offenders we can make the environment safer for genuine fans and families who travel to support Cardiff City.

So because they go for a punch up at the football, they are not genuine fans? :?

Silly bastards, they are genuine city fans, jenkins must have said that.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:41 pm

LONGLEGS wrote:
PtB wrote:

Silly bastards, they are genuine city fans, jenkins must have said that.

Do you think the police would have a different view then?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 pm

Doesn't matter whose view it is - surely if you pay your money to follow your team like the rest then you are a genuine fan?

Some people like lunch before the game, others like to exchange punches.... ;)

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 pm

PtB wrote:Doesn't matter whose view it is - surely if you pay your money to follow your team like the rest then you are a genuine fan?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not entirely sure you can receive a criminal conviction for having lunch

Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 pm

That's where the old bill need to get a grip!!!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:47 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
PtB wrote:Doesn't matter whose view it is - surely if you pay your money to follow your team like the rest then you are a genuine fan?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm not entirely sure you can receive a criminal conviction for having lunch

I was saying exactly the same thing to Hannible Lecter. :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:34 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I wonder how many will get cases dropped, etc though? That will have to be one pretty big dock for 50 plus people to stand in

I hope a few do .........

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Excellent statement from the club.

If found guilty let's hope the club ban them for life.

Slowly but surely these lowlifes are being removed from our club.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Yeah, because the club is in the ideal position to turn away supporters money..... ;)

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:56 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Excellent statement from the club.

:blah5: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5: :blah5:

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:30 pm

You really don't do yourself any favours do you Claude, and to think I used to enjoy your posts :oops:
But why keep sniping ?? and deliberately try to wind people up, I thought you had more intellect. :roll:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:33 pm

Hardly "sniping" is it Marc?

Just putting over my point of view.

I appreciate that it's not popular on here, but I'm entitled to my opinions.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:37 pm

some fans get caught up in it ,for being in the wrong place at the time.are they lowlife aswell.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:42 pm

bluegirl73 wrote:

some fans get caught up in it ,for being in the wrong place at the time.are they lowlife aswell.

I agree and Im sure the video evidence will sort out the innocent from the trouble makers .

He likes the attention but if you question him on points he makes he goes quiet, the other night he was adamant that Sam has never put a penny of his own money into the club, yet lots of us proved hime wrong even since62 stated that Sam had paid 3.9 milion for the club, perhaps there were no pennies involved.

I wonder how many away games he's been to because whilst I've never attacked rival fans I have been in groups who have been attacked and had to defend themselves, so if your one of Claudes friends and you get attacked, your on your own fellas, every man for himself. :lol:

Also if you are seen defending yourself, as far as the police and often the courts are concerned, you are classed as a football hooligan.

Claude Blue wrote:Hardly "sniping" is it Marc?

Just putting over my point of view.

I appreciate that it's not popular on here, but I'm entitled to my opinions.

Claude, my post was not exclusive to this thread but my view on the other threads which you've been replying to lately, what I don't understand is that you are obviously a man with intellect and I just think your comments could be more constructive instead of having a dig at every opportunity. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

Claude, You would be shocked at some of the fans who have been arrested and who their parents, they come from very RESPECTABLE families. I am starting to wonder are you Gethin Jenkins ? I asked this a while back and he is known to go on these forums a lot . Hmm

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:44 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He likes the attention but if you question him on points he makes he goes quiet, the other night he was adamant that Sam has never put a penny of his own money into the club, yet lots of us proved hime wrong even since62 stated that Sam had paid 3.9 milion for the club, perhaps there were no pennies involved.

I wonder how many away games he's been to because whilst I've never attacked rival fans I have been in groups who have been attacked and had to defend themselves, so if your one of Claudes friends and you get attacked, your on your own fellas, every man for himself. :lol:

Also if you are seen defending yourself, as far as the police and often the courts are concerned, you are classed as a football hooligan.

well said.gwyn.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Claude, You would be shocked at some of the fans who have been arrested and who their parents, they come from very RESPECTABLE families. I am starting to wonder are you Gethin Jenkins ? I asked this a while back and he is known to go on these forums a lot . Hmm

Im Gethin :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Well with all these aliases I've got at least we can safely say I'm not Gethin, mind you I could have banned my own books to throw everyone off the scent. :lol:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 pm

Sadly, I'm off out for a beer.

I've replied to all the above points on numerous occassions, so I won't repeat myself (thank God you all say!!!)

Toodle pip.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:00 pm

I wonder how many of them nicked would say they were part of the soul crew...... i'm guessing most were just walking along when confronted by Chelsea Headhunters..... just being from Cardiff doesnt make you part of the soul crew.

weather ppl like it or not The Soul Crew is part of Cardiff City Football Club...... your never going to get rid of the soul crew cause weather ppl like it or not the soul crew is made up of cardiff city football fans..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm

BigGwynram wrote:He likes the attention but if you question him on points he makes he goes quiet, the other night he was adamant that Sam has never put a penny of his own money into the club, yet lots of us proved hime wrong even since62 stated that Sam had paid 3.9 milion for the club, perhaps there were no pennies involved.

do you think gwyn that the cardiff police would of let banned ticketless well know celeb hoolies stand outside an away end and then attack away fans?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Claude Blue wrote:Sadly, I'm off out for a beer.

I've replied to all the above points on numerous occassions, so I won't repeat myself (thank God you all say!!!)

Toodle pip.

I'm currently reading Rise And Fall Of The Valley RAMS , and the memories of those involved make for great recollections.
Some of the memories in it tell of how it was defend yourself and your mates or suffer.
It's not about people looking for a fight , just people prepared to stand up and do something about injustice ............. try it Claude , if it doesn't change your attitude then fair enough , but try it first then explain ?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:32 pm

Football gets less attractive evry season for me.

It was never really about results and money or the game but more about the people that followed us.

f*cking right shower of wankers taking over the game :roll:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:Football gets less attractive evry season for me.

It was never really about results and money or the game but more about the people that followed us.

it was better when we were in the 3rd division at least we didnt have any problems with bubbles trips and we could have a pint in every town

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:51 pm

wez 1927 wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:Football gets less attractive evry season for me.

it was better when we were in the 3rd division at least we didnt have any problems with bubbles trips and we could have a pint in every town

Great days make your own way there didn't have to worry about tickets ayatollah: