Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TLG's latest blog - a real good read, fair doo's

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 am

Never met this fella personally but must admit he is very thorough in his blog and draws his own conclusions at the end of it. I for one would be very happy to see this side of TLG on a more regular basis because he can be very informative. Lot's of hard work went into this blog and I enjoyed reading it. I am happy that the Malaysians are obviously working hard to right the wrongs of the last decade but it's going to take time by the looks. We are not talking weeks or months here. From reading the blog, the debts will not be cleared until 2013 so it seems we need to be very patient as we are going to be going through a very tough transitional period and it seems players will have to be sold in the short and medium term. Dave Jones will really have to earn his corn from now on.

I for one would be much happier if TLG, Annis and Carl could somehow get together clear the air and work together because if they did then they would most certainly be a force for the good of our club and it's fans.

Re: TLG's latest blog - a real good read, fair doo's

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:02 am

I agree with that. We are ALL City fans at the end of the day, & all opinions should be respected, except for bickering!
On the bit regarding Dave Jones, i would be very surprised if he is still with our club by 2013. The only reason he is still here now is because of his big, lucrative contract. Time will tell.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 am

ihatealiens wrote:
I for one would be much happier if TLG, Annis and Carl could somehow get together clear the air and work together because if they did then they would most certainly be a force for the good of our club and it's fans.

I believe they did once work together and the end result was 'Shattered Dreams'

If you have ever read that book then you would know you are absolutely spot on IHA.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

I believe they did once work together and the end result was 'Shattered Dreams'

If you have ever read that book then you would know you are absolutely spot on IHA.

No Tony I have never read it, maybe I should but it's time for all three to bite the bullet and work together after all they all love the same thing, as do we all, which is Cardiff City Football club