Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY are the malaysians here?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 am

we are no better off with the malaysians than we were with the fiddler, They are gamblers and gambled on making a quick £££ with promotion. Now we missed out they don't want to know.

If we go in to admin we will have to sell our decent players and i can see us getting relegated. We will see who are Cardiff through and through then

Re: WHY are the malaysians here?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:we are no better off with the malaysians than we were with the fiddler, They are gamblers and gambled on making a quick £££ with promotion. Now we missed out they don't want to know.

If we go in to admin we will have to sell our decent players and i can see us getting relegated. We will see who are Cardiff through and through then

they never gambled , infact they put in £6 mil to save the club . Its true that they would have had plans A and B prior to the play off final and now we are unforunately witnessing plan B ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:50 am

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:we are no better off with the malaysians than we were with the fiddler, They are gamblers and gambled on making a quick £££ with promotion. Now we missed out they don't want to know.

That statement is wrong on so many levels. If the Malaysians were not here then for starters there would be no CCFC so just on that basis we are better off than under the Riddler.

If Vinnie and Top Guy didn't want to know, then why did they invest £6m into CCFC 5 days after we LOST the play-off final?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

That statement is wrong on so many levels. If the Malaysians were not here then for starters there would be no CCFC so just on that basis we are better off than under the Riddler.

If Vinnie and Top Guy didn't want to know, then why did they invest £6m into CCFC 5 days after we LOST the play-off final?

If they want to know why have the tax not been paid again? Is it part of the plan?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:If they want to know why have the tax not been paid again? Is it part of the plan?

Possible. Remember its not just Vinnie and Top Guy who are at the top of the run of the ladder at CCFC.