Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:53 am

Read all about the embargo.

http://tinyurl.com/35yq8nq

Re: So it's true

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:57 am

we seem to be going from very bad to complete embarassment in football

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:10 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:we seem to be going from very bad to complete embarassment in football

no point in lies and bullshit anymore coz the truth always come sout in the end , 1 way or another .

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:52 am

Back of the Net wrote:Read all about the embargo.

http://tinyurl.com/35yq8nq

And if you were Honest you were one of those that doubted Carl and This Forum

Thats 2 Years Running :evil:

Read the whole story Exactly what we said about meeting the players etc etc.
Why the hell do some people make out we would of made it all up, We didnt want to say bad news but thats all there is at the moment.
This is where the Trust can NOW ACT FOR THE FANS and DEMAND ANSWERS from Our CLUB, NO MORE SPIN Please Gethin Jenkins/Our Directors :evil:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:31 am

I am a bit surprised to be called dishonest! to be honest.
I have always thanked Carl for his comments and have never criticised him for posting what he has heard. I may have occasionally asked questions but I thought this was a forum!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:33 am

Back of the Net wrote:I am a bit surprised to be called dishonest! to be honest.
I have always thanked Carl for his comments and have never criticised him for posting what he has heard. I may have occasionally asked questions but I thought this was a forum!

Net, Never said your Dishonest, I always put be Honest, Dont take that the wrong way. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
I have felt for Carl the last few days, he has taken a right hammering for what. TELLING THE TRUTH.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:38 am

:ayatollah: fair enough although I don't feel I have given Carl a hard time.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 am

Carl gets my support as always and lets be honest he's only ever got 1 thing wrong BUT Ridsdale did eventually leave tho , IMO the events that day were orchestrated to stitch you up and this board I think Annis ? :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:40 am

Back of the Net wrote::ayatollah: fair enough although I don't feel I have given Carl a hard time.

Your right Def not like a couple I could name, CHEERS FOR PUTTING THE LINK UP :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:52 am

:ayatollah: fair enough. although I don't feel I have given Carl any grief at all.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:18 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 787586.stm :roll:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 am

The HMRC money was not paid because of logistical problems.

Every day there is problem that needs dealing with, it's bad enough for us I just hope TG and VT love this club as much as we do and hang on in there.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 am

I like this bit of the statement !

"Cardiff City Football Club fully expect to pay monies owed in the forthcoming week, following which the petition will naturally be withdrawn.

"This hurdle all forms part of the ongoing process of getting the club on a sound business and financial footing."

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:28 am

Martyn1963 wrote:I like this bit of the statement !

"Cardiff City Football Club fully expect to pay monies owed in the forthcoming week, following which the petition will naturally be withdrawn.

"This hurdle all forms part of the ongoing process of getting the club on a sound business and financial footing."

Martyn, I am fed up of Our Club with their pathetic Spin, ALL WE ASK FOR IS HONESTY.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 am

I agree Annis and how many more hurdles can we now expect tho , shouldnt ALL these hurdles have been explained to the shareholders during the TG / VT investment EGM ? CCFC dont seem to have a sound business plan ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/8787586.stm :roll:

The problem with this Annis is that Steve Tucker is just repeating claims which have been made on here and Mike`s board that an embargo exists , and the BBC are then just copying the Echo story. Neither of them quote the League (who don`t actually publicise such things) or the club itself as saying one is in place it is just based on rumour and hearsay again.

There may be an embargo in place because of the latest winding up petition (I am less sure) but it is not automatically applied by the League as others are claiming. What is clear is that the club needs to pay off the last bit of the HMRC debt left behind by the former chairman ASAP to get the petition withdrawn. If this is not done this week as Gethin Jenkins has said will happen , then I agree that the Trust should be quick in asking why not and pressing for answers - that will certainly be my own stance on the matter.

As for the deferment of player bonuses , I presume the club is talking about the way they are treated next season , not holding back on bonuses earned for the season just ended (your sources within the squad should be easily able to confirm this). If so , then I think it is only fair and reasonable and long overdue at a number of clubs - get your basic pay each and every month (on which the club has to pay its share of NI ) but take some or all of the "bonus" element of pay at a later date.Would help the club`s cashflows no end and the players are hardly down to the bones of their a*ses financially are they so could afford it - a lot of them are already far better paid at CCFC than they were at their previous clubs.

Keith

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 am

Agree with the deffered bonus bit, at the end of the season, & performance related to. This is the first piece of cost control that the Club has got to do, & in fairness look like they are acting on. Problem at the moment is the current players contracts. But as some one pointed out the other day, contracts can be changed, as they were five years ago, re Darren Purse.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:47 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Martyn1963 wrote:I like this bit of the statement !

Martyn, I am fed up of Our Club with their pathetic Spin, ALL WE ASK FOR IS HONESTY.

This is what worries me most about this whole situation as we have failed to make a quarterly payment less than a week after facing a FINAL hearing in the High Court on a winding up order. Surely the club realised at that time that it could not meet this payment and has therefore opened up the possibility of HMRC being less trusting going forward.

One thing I don't understand about this alledged Transfer Embargo CCFC are in the same position as Preston North End as both have missed their June 19th payment to HMRC. Both clubs having just had a winding up petition dismissed by the High Court, in fact Prestons position is slightly worse than ours in that their shares remain suspended from trading.

My point is with both clubs facing new HMRC winding up petitions in August how can Preston sign players, Matthew James season long loan from Manchester Utd, and we cannot.

Why are CCFC being treated differently.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:54 am

I never knew about PNE ?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:06 am

HMRC are probably using us as an example, fed up by continually being fucked about by PR. Thy wont give us any leway now.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 am

What i want to know is where is the money coming from to pay this up ? I know its from Season Ticket sales this week...maybe from all the New Replica Shirt sales in the Club Shop.....AM I RIGHT :?:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 am

kavanagh wrote:What i want to know is where is the money coming from to pay this up ? I know its from Season Ticket sales this week...maybe from all the New Replica Shirt sales in the Club Shop.....AM I RIGHT :?:

We probably owe Puma a shed full as well, don't think the shirts will bring in much.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 am

castleblue wrote:One thing I don't understand about this alledged Transfer Embargo CCFC are in the same position as Preston North End as both have missed their June 19th payment to HMRC. Both clubs having just had a winding up petition dismissed by the High Court, in fact Prestons position is slightly worse than ours in that their shares remain suspended from trading.

My point is with both clubs facing new HMRC winding up petitions in August how can Preston sign players, Matthew James season long loan from Manchester Utd, and we cannot.

Why are CCFC being treated differently.

Just what I have been thinking. I know that there has been a Boardroom restructuring at Preston, but, as you say, this story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 757029.stm

suggests that they still have their problems and yet they have been able to sign someone in the last few days.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:54 am

Any one suggesting HMRC or even ths Football league are biased towards Cardiff City FC?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:50 am

Oh the joys of loving Cardiff City

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:55 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:Any one suggesting HMRC or even ths Football league are biased towards Cardiff City FC?

maybe CCFC are repeat offenders and PNE are not ?

Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:20 am

Martyn1963 wrote:
RICK+CCFC wrote:Any one suggesting HMRC or even ths Football league are biased towards Cardiff City FC?

maybe CCFC are repeat offenders and PNE are not ?

maybe neither is club is actually under an embargo ?

I've only had a quick look , but there is no direct quote form anywhere confirming this.

Although
a. There may be one imminent if we don't sort it

and b. If there isn;'t I would expect the club to come out and say so.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 pm

LETS BE HONEST, the posts on this board were found to be true once again, yet we had to all argue and bitch slap each other while we waited for the club to realise they are not water tight and cannot keep this info from their employers
(because at the end of the day that is what we are, we pay their wages)

watertight NO
transparent NO
truthful NO
honest NO

Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Read the BBC statement they have quotes from Gethin stating it.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Read the BBC statement they have quotes from Gethin stating it.

Gwyn there are some people who will try and deny no matter what, some of these people prob think grass is the colour blue.