Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Should this board report the bad news from CCFC

Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Bluebird4eva wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bluebird4eva wrote:Yes, you're right, we do have a right to know, but if Carl posts his info on here, then he has to be 100% sure its true. Lets face it, the majority of his info has turned out to be Bullshit and scaremongering on a huge scale. I think Carl and other people should keep their bullshit to themselves, unless they're 100% sure its correct. I dont think he is doing TG and the well being of CCFC any favours with the info he receives. What TLG says is 100% correct.

Would it be too much trouble for you to substantiate that claim by showing us exactly how Carl has posted 'bullshit and scaremongering on a huge scale?'

Without such clarification IMO your statement about Carl is bordering on libellous.

Look, I'm not going to trudge through Carls posts analysing what he said, which imo is, in my words Bullshit, but please pray tell what of his posts have been proved 100% correct? Just because Steve Tucker has come on here and basically printed his info off this forum doesnt prove to me one bit that Carl is right. Look, its pretty obvious to everyone that TG etc have inherrited a mess left behind from the previous Chairman and it will take a long time to get things on an even keel. I have faith in TG and I'm sure everything will be sorted.
If what I said about Carl is libellous, then I'm sure TLG has got grounds for a never ending amount of libel claims from this board, with the abuse he has had. Its a cretinous remark from you and imo the Trust had a lucky escape when you werent voted onto the board.The Trust would have lost nearly all its credibility with you on the board and would have ultimately resulted in a mass of resignations, including my own!

GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON. GO ON, GO ON,GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON,
GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON. GO ON, GO ON,GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON,

GO f*cking ON!

Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:03 pm

i dont know who the hell carl is or where he gets his info from but wether i agree or disagree with what he says or if the info he posts turn out to be right or wrong i still think carl should post what he wants when he wants.. :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:25 pm

;)

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:27 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i dont know who the hell carl is or where he gets his info from but wether i agree or disagree with what he says or if the info he posts turn out to be right or wrong i still think carl should post what he wants when he wants.. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i dont know who the hell carl is or where he gets his info from but wether i agree or disagree with what he says or if the info he posts turn out to be right or wrong i still think carl should post what he wants when he wants.. :ayatollah:

I agree - If the club have f*cking problem with the message boards - then they should go and source their little mole within their club, rather than spend the majority of their time reading this god damn MB. Seems to me they're more worried about their reputations, agenda's and MB Gossip than they are sorting out the problems closer to home. For f**k sake - I have had just about enough of all this shit - and am looking forward to Thursday!! :ayatollah:

sheesh! :roll:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:03 pm

"Carl is posting bullshit" now that statement really is bullshit.
Keep us updated Carl and if people dont agree then they do not have to look!
As Gar said, i'd rather know the truth, even if it is bad news, thats what THIS
messageboard is about.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:11 pm

As long is the news is actually true then yes of course it should.

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:29 pm

Whilst I realise that rumours are sometimes posted (how many times have I seen links to rumour-footie sites) , but I'd prefer to be aware of good or bad news.
Some people say it destabilizes the club , well , my season ticket has been bought and will still be bought in the future , so I'd like to know what's going on. I realise other ST holders / Investors may not like bad news BUT surely they deserve to know any potential for our Club ?

Thank you Carl and Annis for a MB where we read the latest stories of our Club (and you are always first with the news) , cheers guys

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:51 pm

What I like most about this board is it's never afraid to tell it like it is. I learn more about whats happening on this board than anywhere else.Long may it continue as I appreciate any news (good or bad).

Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Totally agree Jinx, met Carl once on coach to Wembley, in my opinion a very decent guy. Most of his posts are spot on in fairness, the news is rarely very positive, but as a supporter I like to know whats actually going on at the club.

JBBJ

Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 am

Bluebird4eva wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Bluebird4eva wrote:Yes, you're right, we do have a right to know, but if Carl posts his info on here, then he has to be 100% sure its true. Lets face it, the majority of his info has turned out to be Bullshit and scaremongering on a huge scale. I think Carl and other people should keep their bullshit to themselves, unless they're 100% sure its correct. I dont think he is doing TG and the well being of CCFC any favours with the info he receives. What TLG says is 100% correct.

Would it be too much trouble for you to substantiate that claim by showing us exactly how Carl has posted 'bullshit and scaremongering on a huge scale?'

Without such clarification IMO your statement about Carl is bordering on libellous.

Look, I'm not going to trudge through Carls posts analysing what he said, which imo is, in my words Bullshit, but please pray tell what of his posts have been proved 100% correct? Just because Steve Tucker has come on here and basically printed his info off this forum doesnt prove to me one bit that Carl is right. Look, its pretty obvious to everyone that TG etc have inherrited a mess left behind from the previous Chairman and it will take a long time to get things on an even keel. I have faith in TG and I'm sure everything will be sorted.
If what I said about Carl is libellous, then I'm sure TLG has got grounds for a never ending amount of libel claims from this board, with the abuse he has had. Its a cretinous remark from you and imo the Trust had a lucky escape when you werent voted onto the board.The Trust would have lost nearly all its credibility with you on the board and would have ultimately resulted in a mass of resignations, including my own!

So you have failed to substantiate your libelous attack on Carl (you have even failed to provide 5 examples as requested) and then somehow linked that to my unsuccessful attempt to stand for the Trust Board with an astonishing personal attack.

But most ironically after all that you accuse me of making cretinous remarks!

Oh Lord. :roll:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:There are obviously 2 answers to this. Yes or No. No might be a good answer to some and helps keep heads in the sand a la TLG.

In my opinion if someone on this board knows that there are problems at the club (embargos, tax bills etc) then they have a duty to report it. 17000 fans have backed the club with their hard earned cash and they deserve the truth. Carl and Annis are getting pelters from many posters on CCMB for telling the truth. I am fed up with those at the top of the club telling fans lies/withholding info from fans. Since the days of Sam we have been fed bullshit by the board. Who can forget Sam saying debt is good? What about the spin from Ridsdale about positive balance sheets? Now we have Gethin Jenkins spouting crap about paying HMRC etc...

All i want as a fan is the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts. However i'd rather know what is happening than be fed lies from the board.

The vast majority of exclusives from Carl and Annis are spot on. I wish they were wrong as i get a sick feeling in my stomach every time i see a new post by either of them. To slate someone for telling the truth is wrong.

What i want from the club is transparency (who said that?!). Over the next few weeks hopefully TG, VT and Sam can get together with Steve Borley and sort out the mess that we are in. I know many dont want Sam back but if it means a reduction in debt then it can only be a good thing. Remember Sam did create debt but Ridsdale totally screwed the club over.

Keep up the good work Annis and Carl. Hopefully yr next exclusives can be about some decent signings and not tax issues.