Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

championship manager roundabout what you make of it?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:11 am

So at the start Nigel Pearson left Leicester a club who seem to be in a sound financial position , a decent squad , and had a good 1st season back in the Championship for Hull who seem worse of than ourselves :lol: ... Then Paulo Sousa leaves the Jacks for Leicester.... What you reckon good or bad move? ..I think for himself a good move.... He seem to get frustrated down West with the Financial restrictions , they may turn out to be good signings and prove me wrong but the 2 so far they have made are a left back & free transfer from Wrexham Neil Taylor & Midfielder Scott Donnelly from Aldershot Town....Chris Coleman next Jacks manager?

Re: championship manager roundabout what you make of it?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:21 am

ae89 wrote:So at the start Nigel Pearson left Leicester a club who seem to be in a sound financial position , a decent squad , and had a good 1st season back in the Championship for Hull who seem worse of than ourselves :lol: ... Then Paulo Sousa leaves the Jacks for Leicester.... What you reckon good or bad move? ..I think for himself a good move.... He seem to get frustrated down West with the Financial restrictions , they may turn out to be good signings and prove me wrong but the 2 so far they have made are a left back & free transfer from Wrexham Neil Taylor & Midfielder Scott Donnelly from Aldershot Town....Chris Coleman next Jacks manager?

Coleman has said he'd never manage them...