Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Dirty cunting chavs

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

My mrs was just walking down Harris Avenue (rumney) and got called a mosher, then got punched in the back of the head by some cunting chav. She dropped the girl and went to her mates house, but she cut her head open a bit.

What the f**k is wrong with little shits like these? (I wasn't there, just speaking to her now)

Re: Dirty cunting chavs

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:22 pm

break the fuckers legs, they wont do it again.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 pm

good I hate those moshers :lol: Only joking. People like that give us youth a bad name

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:05 am

Drove down Harris Avenue a few times to drop off a girl i was seeing to her mates house.

Not a nice place.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 am

That is pathetic, I can't believe that.

How can someone be so sick.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:03 am

I remember about 20 years ago, 1989 I think. On the local radio news they were reporting that there was a bunch of blokes in 2 cars driving around Rumney and stopping and giving a beating to any young Chavs that were giving it the big one to passers by. Probably the most effective way to sort these guys out.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:I remember about 20 years ago, 1989 I think. On the local radio news they were reporting that there was a bunch of blokes in 2 cars driving around Rumney and stopping and giving a beating to any young Chavs that were giving it the big one to passers by. Probably the most effective way to sort these guys out.

If the police can't / won't sort these little cunts then people will take the law into their own hands and good luck to them.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:29 am

I know of some right scum bag incidents. Some people just have no idea of right or wrong these days. Or maybe they do and just don't care. I think we need to introduce a tit for tat punishment. You spark someone out, then you get sparked out. Simples! :D

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:33 am

CF64 BLUE wrote:I remember about 20 years ago, 1989 I think. On the local radio news they were reporting that there was a bunch of blokes in 2 cars driving around Rumney and stopping and giving a beating to any young Chavs that were giving it the big one to passers by. Probably the most effective way to sort these guys out.

Thing is, the coppers will probably charge the blokes handing out the rough justice.

My sister got jumped by a bunch of chavs from Harris Avenue or around there last summer, she went to the police, they didn't do anything for about 3 months and in March of this month, before it went to court, they said they had no evidence and said the story of the girls who beat her up didn't match with my sisters, so they called my sister a liar.

They didn't think perhaps the girls could've got a story together, whilst they sat their and did f**k all for months.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 am

This is exactly why we haven't gone to the police. Because my girlfriend fought back and dropped her, if she went to the police those thick cunts would probably try and get her done.

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:59 am

That place is a rough area in rumney. gypos live down their so not a good place to walk down. Hope those thugs get what is comming to them.