Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis & Carl

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:46 pm

we read your posts, as you are both very much in the know at our club. and i for one read them all with great interest.
BUT we are not the only club in the SHIT , and i doubt very much that other clubs have fans that are in the know as much as you two.
my point being is this, maybe by what your posting puts potential signings off joining our club.
and i dont think your endearing yourselfs with TG and Vincent Tan ....... thoughts plese ???

Re: Annis & Carl

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:51 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:we read your posts, as you are both very much in the know at our club. and i for one read them all with great interest.
BUT we are not the only club in the SHIT , and i doubt very much that other clubs have fans that are in the know as much as you two.
my point being is this, maybe by what your posting puts potential signings off joining our club.
and i dont think your endearing yourselfs with TG and Vincent Tan ....... thoughts plese ???

Chris, prob 50 other Clubs in trouble your right, But I like to tell it as it is, I would rather say the Good News and when there is I do, I Kept saying dont give up on The Malaysians, they will come on board, Ive just posted about The Man Utd player. Why should only a few know, I believe All City Fans should know the good and bad they pay their money and Support the Club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:01 pm

i know what your saying Annis, but these Malaysians are new to this club and they need time to sort all the mess out.
so maybe we should sit back and give them a chance to sort this shit out!
there is no way that they would invest 6 mil and think that is it problem sorted . they just need time and help , not negative comments. true as they may be , but its not helpfull Annis as they try and sort this mess out ...

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm

CHRIS PIKE wrote:we read your posts, as you are both very much in the know at our club. and i for one read them all with great interest.

I would say every club has a few fans who are close to their clubs and hear everything that's going on. It's not anything unusual.