Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This MSG Board

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:42 pm

Its now my 1st CCFC Msg board I turn too to find the latest stories (Unfortunately, curently all bad at present) .
Full credit to CCFC Carl for providing us with the latest news (And the local rags) . I'm sure CCFC board members are wondering who the hell you are and have probably got MI5 on the case :lol:

Re: This MSG Board

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:03 pm

Dicey wrote:Its now my 1st CCFC Msg board I turn too to find the latest stories (Unfortunately, curently all bad at present) .
Full credit to CCFC Carl for providing us with the latest news (And the local rags) . I'm sure CCFC board members are wondering who the hell you are and have probably got MI5 on the case :lol:

Yes Great posts by Carl and great info good and bad, but lately sadly bad from Our Club.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:16 pm

If you listen to some people carl doesn't exist, it must have been an interesting meeting with Gethin Jenkins the other week, hello Mr jenkins this is the imaginary Carl.

jenkins replies "sorry I can't see you, really I can't see you" :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:18 pm

BigGwynram wrote:If you listen to some people carl doesn't exist, it must have been an interesting meeting with Gethin Jenkins the other week, hello Mr jenkins this is the imaginary Carl.

jenkins replies "sorry I can't see you, really I can't see you" :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Great one Gwyn, Gethin Jenkins must have met Carls Ghost :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:20 pm

glad to see we've still got our sense of humour guys , we need it :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:glad to see we've still got our sense of humour guys , we need it :lol: :ayatollah:

We certainly do Martyn :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Dicey wrote:Its now my 1st CCFC Msg board I turn too to find the latest stories (Unfortunately, curently all bad at present) .

I thought MI5 were all out chasing Russian spies, wait a minute does Carl know Abramovich :D

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 pm

If only he did :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Welcome aboard :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 am

who is this guy called carl :lol: :lol: real name carlos marx :old: :D

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:11 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:who is this guy called carl :lol: :lol: real name carlos marx :old: :D

Some on the other site, have said Warren Feeney :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:19 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:who is this guy called carl :lol: :lol: real name carlos marx :old: :D

i know :lol: considering he is not even a city player anymore :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:20 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

i know :lol: considering he is not even a city player anymore :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol:

Baz, Thats what makes it even funnier :lol: :lol:

Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 am

never mind got 2 weeks away from all this doom and gloom, dare say i will log in from turkey :lol:

1 more day of grinding at work, got a medical for fostering at 12 doctor said ''you need to lose a bit of weight'' last week and i said yep no prob ''when you find my results from my mri scan, and get my operation sorted if i had come straight here from eastern europe or asia it would have been sorted now'' he said yes you are right :o :o :o :o