Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PA SYSTEM NEEDED...HAVE YOU GOT ONE

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:00 pm

WE COULD BORROW PLEASE FOR THE CHARITY MATCH ON 22ND AUGUST SO THAT ALI & WIGGY (OFF REAL RADIO) CAN COMMENTATE & PLAY MUSIC?

LET ME KNOW PLEASE IT WONT GET BROKE IT WILL BE WELL LOOKED AFTER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PA SYSTEM NEEDED...HAVE YOU GOT ONE

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Might be able to get one cheap off the club pretty soon :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 pm

http://www.sunsound.co.uk/ CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF THIS IS A GOOD PRICE PLEASE?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:12 pm

I haven't worked with Pa's/music for a few years but that seems cheap as! I'm sure there are a few band members on here/people who have more knowledge etc than myself

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Goodshoes wrote:I haven't worked with Pa's/music for a few years but that seems cheap as! I'm sure there are a few band members on here/people who have more knowledge etc than myself

i would prefer if i could borrow one rather than hire/buy as its for the charity match and i personally cant afford to do this even though it does look cheap :(

Goodshoes any chance you could ask around for me please i would be ever so gratefull if you could :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:19 pm

hughesygirl wrote:
Goodshoes wrote:I haven't worked with Pa's/music for a few years but that seems cheap as! I'm sure there are a few band members on here/people who have more knowledge etc than myself

i would prefer if i could borrow one rather than hire/buy as its for the charity match and i personally cant afford to do this even though it does look cheap :(

Goodshoes any chance you could ask around for me please i would be ever so gratefull if you could :D :ayatollah:

The only people I know with them charge a hefty figure as they're a small indenpendant firm and their rigs would be too much for something like this

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:20 pm

ITS OK WE HAVE ONE, ALL SORTED ....THANKS GOODSHOES :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

IF ANY MODS ON HERE WOULD LIKE TO DELETE THIS THREAD THEN PLEASE DO SO THANK YOU :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 pm

....and I was just going to offer you mine :ayatollah:

Is it just the Charity Football, or are you making it into more than that? Stalls etc

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:17 pm

Keli wrote:....and I was just going to offer you mine :ayatollah:

Is it just the Charity Football, or are you making it into more than that? Stalls etc

HG

haveyou got ref's sorted
do you need any assistance
Jeff the ref

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 pm

why dont you ask real radio for pa
they will normaly provide ypu with pa if you let them have plenty of advertisment around the place
its worth a try cause they will even set it up for you if they agree