Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB................

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:57 am

Where has all the fun gone in supporting your club, people talk about its demise. Personally I think CCFC died years ago, all we get now from City is misery, gloom and heartbreak. Why do we do it, if it wasnt for the love affair I have for the club I knew in the 70's, 80's, 90's Id have fucked them off long time ago. Even my misses asked why do I bother when all it does is upset me so much, I look at my 7yr old g/son running around the garden wearing his City shirt and shouting the likes of Whittingham to Ledley to Bothroyd, Chopra yessssssssssssss and I wonder will there be a City by the time he can go on his own.

As Im typing this I am organising my pre-season flights to fixtures and thinking is it worth it, I seem to forever to into debt chasing this dream which in reality is a nightmare. I don't know if I can do it anymore, my heart just dont seem to be there as much as I want it to be.............. Does anyone else feel this way.......................?

Re: CARDIFF CITY FOOTBALL CLUB................

Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:03 am

I know how you feel mate I have been with the city since the Dewey family were the owners, its become a farce.

Be careful if your booking to go to portugal with city, I booked everything to go to Malaysia AFTER they confirmed the dates to me and lost hundreds, still gethin didn't lose that's the main thing and he doesn't give a toss for me.