Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TLG

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:22 am

You seem to be having a go at everyone on here lately. So reagrding all our problem at the moment what do YOU think is the Solution and the right thing to do?

Re: FAO TLG

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:41 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:You seem to be having a go at everyone on here lately.

Really? I wasn't aware I've had a go at anybody.

I have pointed out the numerous contradictions in posts submitted by the likes of Carl and Annis in recent times.

I have also suggested that people should be more responsible with the information they receive. That means making sure they are certain of its authenticity before plastering it all over the internet and blabbing to the local press. And it also means only releasing information if there is some benefit in doing so.

As for finding a solution to the current problems, that is the responsibility fo the current board. There is no magic wand that can be waved, that's for sure. On Friday, TG said: "Our primary aim is to get the organisation back on a sensible and balanced business footing and to work through the challenges of the various debts, cash flow issues and other basic business functions in order to get the Football Club competing at the highest levels both on and off the pitch. As stated we remain committed to Cardiff City and hope that our actions over the coming months will prove this."

This isn't going to be an overnight process. This club has been in a terrible financial mess for more than half a decade. Correcting the errors fo previous regimes is going to take some time and doing so is going to be far from a starightforward task.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:You seem to be having a go at everyone on here lately. So reagrding all our problem at the moment what do YOU think is the Solution and the right thing to do?

Sorry, don't agree with you. TLG hasn't been having a go at everyone here.....he has merely been pointing out that a lot of the stuff written on this board (as is the case with all boards) is not always true. I find his posts to be well thought out, well balanced and well-intentioned. TG himself has said in a recent statement that a lot of the stories being put about by various people are "unhelpful, misfounded, inaccurate and selfserving." Despite all the scaremongering on here and in the press I am willing to put my faith in TG and VT to take this club forward. Right now, after saving our Club, I think they deserve all our support.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:01 pm

Tlg you have not answered the question, once again youve bypassed it, you love to find fault in other fans posts, but why dont you answer the question Ystrad has asked ?[/quote]

Eddie I know you are only pointing out TLG's mistake at missing the question :roll: but let's not bring moonboots into it please.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:39 pm

Eddie May wrote:moonboots second post lol.
Tlg you have not answered the question, once again youve bypassed it, you love to find fault in other fans posts, but why dont you answer the question Ystrad has asked ?

Seems it's true what some say about this board.....dare to disagree with someone, or in this case agree with someone who clearly disagrees with the people who run the board, and you are set upon and ridiculed straight away. I may only have 3 posts on here but how is that funny ("lol")? How does it make my viewpoint any less valid than yours? I've been supporting Cardiff City since 1969.....I think that qualifies me to have a view!!! Don't you??

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:42 pm

moonboots wrote:
Tlg you have not answered the question, once again youve bypassed it, you love to find fault in other fans posts, but why dont you answer the question Ystrad has asked ?

Seems it's true what some say about this board.....dare to disagree with someone, or in this case agree with someone who clearly disagrees with the people who run the board, and you are set upon and ridiculed straight away. I may only have 3 posts on here but how is that funny ("lol")? How does it make my viewpoint any less valid than yours? I've been supporting Cardiff City since 1969.....I think that qualifies me to have a view!!! Don't you??

hang on a minute, one person has said something and you are saying it is the board setting on you, I came in and told Eddie May to be fair with you and I am a moderator so dont even go down that road moonboots.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:44 pm

moonboots wrote:

Eddie may and TLG have both been told to stay off for a while, they continued arguing for weeks with each other and it got to personal in the end.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:46 pm

moonboots wrote:

Totally agree, Moonboots, please have your opinion :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:
moonboots wrote:

hang on a minute, one person has said something and you are saying it is the board setting on you, I came in and told Eddie May to be fair with you and I am a moderator so dont even go down that road moonboots.

What does that mean? Thought I was free to go down any road lol. Look Carl I was p1ssed off at someone ridiculing my point of view just because it was only my second post. We all have to start somewhere!! I love the City as much as anyone. I've supported us for over 40 years and I think I'm entitled to my opinion. How boring would this board be if we all agreed with each other?? I also think that I made a fair point.....one comment and almost straight away someone has a go, I suspect just because I said something positive about TLG. Is that not allowed?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:14 pm

If you are aware of the feeling some have towards TLG on here then you will also know some of the bullshit that has been said about this board and as soon as Eddie May posted what he did to you I was on it and dealing with it.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:14 pm

Yes it is Moonboot and I dont know why you are going on ? why so much about tlg ? , read my previous post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes it is Moonboot and I dont know why you are going on ? why so much about tlg ? , read my previous post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why was Gwyn's sarcastic post and several posts then criticising him for it deleted? In my opinion some of the moderating of this board does it no favours whatsoever.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:17 pm

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes it is Moonboot and I dont know why you are going on ? why so much about tlg ? , read my previous post. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why was Gwyn's sarcastic post and several posts then criticising him for it deleted? In my opinion some of the moderating of this board does it no favours whatsoever.

because we did not agree with Gwyns post :roll:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:19 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

So only what moderators agree with is allowed? Surely you can see why people say what they say about this board when things like that happen?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:22 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

:lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:23 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:because we did not agree with Gwyns post :roll:

So only what moderators agree with is allowed? Surely you can see why people say what they say about this board when things like that happen?

Wait there NJ, we have been accused of not moderating and allowing sniping and when we keep one of 'our own' so speak in line we are again criticised, or am I missing the point here.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Carl why are you explaining yourself, if people dont like the forum why do they chose to come on it?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:because we did not agree with Gwyns post :roll:

Wait there NJ, we have been accused of not moderating and allowing sniping and when we keep one of 'our own' so speak in line we are again criticised, or am I missing the point here.

I guess it's the selectiveness of the moderating. Either just allow it or sort it all out? Anyway, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:29 pm

FISH. wrote:Carl why are you explaining yourself, if people dont like the forum why do they chose to come on it?

Because it was a reasonable question and Carl is a grown up.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm

FISH. wrote:Carl why are you explaining yourself, if people dont like the forum why do they chose to come on it?

Thomas this forum and members of it have taken a bashing in the last few days and a lot of the crap that has been written has been totally unjustified and unsettling, I am trying to get NJ to understand why we do what we do.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 pm

NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Wait there NJ, we have been accused of not moderating and allowing sniping and when we keep one of 'our own' so speak in line we are again criticised, or am I missing the point here.

I guess it's the selectiveness of the moderating. Either just allow it or sort it all out? Anyway, I think we're going to have to agree to disagree.

I do try NJ and I am honest with it.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 pm

carlccfc wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Wait there NJ, we have been accused of not moderating and allowing sniping and when we keep one of 'our own' so speak in line we are again criticised, or am I missing the point here.

I do try NJ and I am honest with it.

Fair enough.