Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This club is a shambles

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:35 am

Start of a new season & we have debts coming out of every hole

For fucks sake why is it we can seem to run a piss up in a brewery

We need an experienced man at the helm & we get an egg cast off that doesn't know his arse from his elbow

Why don't we just go into admin once & for all & start all over again

Re: This club is a shambles

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:10 am

I think we are about to go in to admin, Its only a matter of time

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:13 am

This debt hanging over us all the time is pissin me off

Why is it I want new players & all we inherit is more debt

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 am

With all this debt hanging over us there is only 2 things that I can see happening!

1. Admin - Which maybe is what TG is referring to when he goes on about putting the club on a stable footing & consolidating this season, a 10 point deduction wouldnt see us relegated this season, mid table finish with debts wipped out ready to start a fresh next season.

2. Board Take Over - The club badly needs investment with the current board of PMG,Borely etc unwilling to put any money in, so can you blame TG for not putting anymore in at the moment, this leaves them open to new investment & that is where Sam is a strong position, he will offer TG reducing the Langstone debt & also a cash injection to pay off existing debts & money for new players.

I know which one I would prefer, the sooner TG & Sam has this meeting the better, the season is fast approaching & we need an outcome either way!

Keep the faith Bluebirds!

Whatever happens, the 1st game of the season, I'll be there or I'll be there! :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 am

The club is in a shambles but on the bright side the responsible CEO is only getting paid £50k instead of £500k.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:14 am

really frustrating times for all us fans,i have tried to even stay off the forum as reading all the problems get me down and the mrs gets the brunt,no-one likes to be the bearer of bad news but its true and sometimes the truth hurts,depressing time at the moment guys and girls,hope we get a glint of good news soon.