Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: i am sorry but i have to speak out

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:08 am

We must have a transfer embargo if the HMRC have issued a petition?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:13 am

So why have they not put this on there offical site you know why because they dont give a shit they just tell us what they want to thats why this message board tells the fans the TRUTH

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:24 am

You say you have to speak out, but what are you saying?

The pre season tour to Malaysia cancelled - were the real reasons given ? -Who cares, we obviously can't afford it.

The remainder of the Chopra deal could not be completed as agreed previously, but now done in installments. - A good bit of business.

The remainder of the Hudson deal is still to be completed as agreed previously. - under discussion, surely that can be re-negotiated?

The wages have been late each month in the last 5. - 2 different boards, one made a mountain of shit, the other is still wading through it, with no help.

Players bonuses and appearences fees have been asked to be deferred. - again a good business decision, if the players will agree.

We could be back in the high court if we do not pay our tax's. - yes, so could every other business.

The club has agreed to meet with Langston to discuss how best to deal with the loan notes that has to be paid in full at the end of this year. - and?

Craig Bellamy was top of Dave Jones' wish list and the club negotiated with Man City to try and bring him in. [color=#000000]- yes but was never going to happen.
Amy Adams is top pf my wish list too![/color]

I'm just really not sure what you are speaking out about, you just seem to be listing existing problems. We all know we are in the shit, it's no longer news, we really need a few things to happen to give us half a chance, we need;

Ledley to go to the Prem
Charlton to agree to a deal
The players to accept a deferment
All directors to put their hands in their pockets.

Then we can worry about tomorrow not today!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:37 am

Eddie May wrote:the trust say they are happy with jenkins.

When and where have the Trust said they are happy with Gethin Jenkins?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 am

Back of the Net wrote:You say you have to speak out, but what are you saying?

The pre season tour to Malaysia cancelled - were the real reasons given ? -Who cares, we obviously can't afford it. THE FANS WHO BOOKED TO GO FOR A START

The remainder of the Chopra deal could not be completed as agreed previously, but now done in installments. - A good bit of business. WE ARE IN RIDSDALE MODE AGAIN, PAY IT LATER

The remainder of the Hudson deal is still to be completed as agreed previously. - under discussion, surely that can be re-negotiated?CAN IT ?

The wages have been late each month in the last 5. - 2 different boards, one made a mountain of shit, the other is still wading through it, with no help.HOW MUCH DID THE MALAYSIANS PAY OF THE WAGES ?

Players bonuses and appearences fees have been asked to be deferred. - again a good business decision, if the players will agree.GOOD WORD ' IF '

We could be back in the high court if we do not pay our tax's. - yes, so could every other business.NOT THE ONES WHO PAY THEIR ARE NOT[b][color=#0000BF]

[color=#FF0000]The club has agreed to meet with Langston to discuss how best to deal with the loan notes that has to be paid in full at the end of this year.
- and?[/color]
AND SURELY THIS MUST BE GOOD FOR THE CLUB[/color][/b]

Craig Bellamy was top of Dave Jones' wish list and the club negotiated with Man City to try and bring him in. [color=#000000]- yes but was never going to happen.
Amy Adams is top pf my wish list too![/color]DO YOU THINK DJ HAD PLAYERS OF BELLAMYS STATURE TOP OF HIS LIST EVERY SEASON :roll:

I'm just really not sure what you are speaking out about, you just seem to be listing existing problems. We all know we are in the shit, it's no longer news, we really need a few things to happen to give us half a chance, we need;

Ledley to go to the Prem
Charlton to agree to a deal
The players to accept a deferment
All directors to put their hands in their pockets.

Then we can worry about tomorrow not today!

It was not Eddie that listed those facts above it was me. :roll:

And what you list as options all depend on other parties except one.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:11 am

Gordon Brown would still be in powre if back of the net had been his spin doctor, fair play to him.

:D

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:16 am

So should we go on a pre-season tour we can't afford?

You say Ridsdale mode but what are the alternatives, except adminisatration?

Can it? Unless you ask, you don't get!

We could be back in the high court if we do not pay our tax's. - yes, so could every other business.NOT THE ONES WHO PAY THEIR ARE NOT (not the question)

Craig Bellamy was top of Dave Jones' wish list and the club negotiated with Man City to try and bring him in. - yes but was never going to happen. Amy Adams is top pf my wish list too!DO YOU THINK DJ HAD PLAYERS OF BELLAMYS STATURE TOP OF HIS LIST EVERY SEASON - I Understand he was on our list last season too.

I'm sorry, I didn't realise that Eddie had lifted your post.

But if we have no money, all our options will always depend on other parties!

Carl, what so you see as the way out?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 am

I think we are worrying to much. After all if we were in such strife surley.we would have sold chopra when ipwitch came in.
Which would have cleared the so called underlying debt out.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:20 am

BigGwynram wrote:Gordon Brown would still be in powre if back of the net had been his spin doctor, fair play to him.

:D

I'm not trying to be a spin doctor.

We are in the shit because of;

1) Sam
2) Ridsdale
3) No cah flow and no will to invest the required amount of money

We have 4 options (maybe)
1) Admin
2) Sam?
3) Malaysians put some really money in and take total control
4) We muddle on from crisis to crisis for the next 12 months, and hope we can stay in this division.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:23 am

I can see no 2 option may be on the cards if sam has the money to invest

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 am

Or possibly the Malays are forcing the hand of the majority shareholders.
To put their hands in their pockets.
If they are not willing they could offer to buy club outright at a reduced price.
Just a thought?