Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Great Yarmouth

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm

What a load of old shit!, I'm sitting here in the hotel on the Mongbow and honestly what a bunch of posh speaking numpties. Think they've had a humour bypass. :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ps..sorry for the off topic random rant, (but it's that bad I'd rather have a day with Claude Blue).....only joking Claude baby :lol: :lol:

Re: Great Yarmouth

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Marc wrote:What a load of old shit!, I'm sitting here in the hotel on the Mongbow and honestly what a bunch of posh speaking numpties. Think they've had a humour bypass. :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ps..sorry for the off topic random rant, (but it's that bad I'd rather have a day with Claude Blue).....only joking Claude baby :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Marc,
Sorry to hear, never mind you never forgot us :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Annis, How could I forget about this forum ........you've got me hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Marc wrote:What a load of old shit!, I'm sitting here in the hotel on the Mongbow and honestly what a bunch of posh speaking numpties. Think they've had a humour bypass. :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Why would you want to go there anyway?! :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

We stayed there when we played Ipswich, have to say its the biggest shithole Ive ever been to. Is it still full of Portuguese...?

The pub/club on the pier is best of a bad bunch :D

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Marc wrote:Annis, How could I forget about this forum ........you've got me hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Did you take any books with you ? :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Marc wrote:Annis, How could I forget about this forum ........you've got me hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Did you take any books with you ? :lol:

Oh dear god :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:44 pm

:oops:
Well I posted them to Marc in London. :ayatollah: