Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Important news for Cigarette Smokers!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 pm

as im taking down a puff of my second cigarette of the day i would just like to say f**k OFF and mind your business blazing

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Pill Blue wrote:Don' know about thick and uneducated. I smoke 20 a day, I am a qualified teacher, I have a BA Hons and am just about to start an MA. Am I killing myself? Probably yes, but my choice, and afterall we are all getting a day closer to the end everyday.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

THREAD ENDER

Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Saddles i smoke because i want to and it's my choice.
the same as it's your choice to be an annoying, sanctimonious prick. :evil:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:23 pm

I just quit , i smoked because i liked to and BTW next time u see some one spark up tell them in person. If you had said that to me while i was smokeing ud be chokeing on your own teeth. :twisted:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:26 pm

jamccfc wrote:Saddles i smoke because i want to and it's my choice.

Even the eyes smoke! :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Wow!!!! ---a smoker using big words!! -- very impressive but you're still an idiot for smoking, lets just hope you havent got children. :old:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Wow!!!! ---a smoker using big words!! -- very impressive but you're still an idiot for smoking, lets just hope you havent got children. :old:

jesus saddles you dont half know how to press peoples buttons, give it a rest eh?

Also can one of the mods delete this rediculous thread? ty NS

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

You really are a nasty piece of work

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:52 pm

Fair point friend.......just a friendly debate though!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Fair point friend.......just a friendly debate though!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yor last comment about Jamie's children was anything but friendly. It was disgusting.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:57 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Fair point friend.......just a friendly debate though!! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know you personally mate your a top bloke in RL :shock: But you have to realise that people will always do what they want /like to do.

Preeching to others about their lifestyles is not really acceptable, i smoke not that its any of your business but i do....so what? i wouldnt care if you drank a bottle of whiskey everyday, its your choice. Live and let live eh mate?

Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:15 am

Please accept my apologies everyone for this crap thread --- not posting ever again when i've been drinking.

Sorry, especially to Jamie and the lovely Claire. :ayatollah:

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:26 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Please accept my apologies everyone for this crap thread --- not posting ever again when i've been drinking.

Sorry, especially to Jamie and the lovely Claire. :ayatollah:

Thank you Saddles

Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:28 am

Drinking eh?...........perhaps its more damaging than the smoking!!?? :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:54 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:Drinking eh?...........perhaps its more damaging than the smoking!!?? :lol: :ayatollah:

Crossing the M25 a peak period now that's dangerous. Crossing the road outside my house is a hazard but acceptable. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: