Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Important news for Cigarette Smokers!!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:56 pm

You are killing yourself with every fag you smoke and you are showing a severe lack of intelligence every time you pop one of them cancer sticks in your mouth. Its not your fault if you're thick and uneducated i suppose.

Re: Important news for Cigarette Smokers!!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:You are killing yourself with every fag you smoke and you are showing a severe lack of intelligence every time you pop one of them cancer sticks in your mouth. Its not your fault if you're thick and uneducated i suppose.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
NOT AGAIN!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:01 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: they need to know - the thickos!!!!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Here we go again :roll:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:03 pm

claire wrote:Here we go again :roll:

But Claire -----its soooo important that these Numpteeees know!!?? :old: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Merlin wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:You are killing yourself with every fag you smoke and you are showing a severe lack of intelligence every time you pop one of them cancer sticks in your mouth. Its not your fault if you're thick and uneducated i suppose.

NOT AGAIN!

Exactly what I was gonna write.

Saddle why do you care if others smoke? I dont smoke, but thats my choice, let other make their own.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:06 pm

I'd rather smoke myself to death than sell out and support a foreign country fish fingers!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

But so what if they are killing themselves. Does it make a difference to your life????

It's down to personal choice. You and I choose not to smoke. Smokers choose to slowly kill themselves. Doesn't bother me either way.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:23 pm

I dunno preeching again :lol:

All the while he is killing his liver with his over use of strongbow.

love you saddles :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

claire wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

But so what if they are killing themselves. Does it make a difference to your life????

It's down to personal choice. You and I choose not to smoke. Smokers choose to slowly kill themselves. Doesn't bother me either way.

could do if your breathing in 2nd hand smoke? ;)

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:31 pm

cefnblue wrote:
claire wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Now that it is against the law to smoke inside public places, I never have to breathe in second hand smoke. So it really doesn't affect my life. Thanks for your concern though.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

cefnblue wrote:
claire wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

I'd imagine that following the smoking ban, unless you live with a smoker then you are far more likely to be poisoned by car fumes rather than cigarettes in Cardiff

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:33 pm

thats true :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:35 pm

joncandy wrote:
cefnblue wrote:
claire wrote:

I'd imagine that following the smoking ban, unless you live with a smoker then you are far more likely to be poisoned by car fumes rather than cigarettes in Cardiff

My sentiments exactly Jon!!

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:45 pm

Well well we have the Straight edge Society on here now :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: My Mrs smokes!! only cigarettes though!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: personally i hate it but she don't smoke in the house. Only in her little porch :D

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:I'd rather smoke myself to death than sell out and support a foreign country fish fingers!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

England is foreign? hmm

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:58 pm

you realy are an unpleasant chap, who do you think you are? so people who smoke, are thick and uneducated, well if that's true you must smoke 60 a day.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:01 pm

o lay ,olay,olay, youll never ban a smoking fan :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:03 pm

rob wrote:

you realy are an unpleasant chap, who do you think you are? so people who smoke, are thick and uneducated, well if that's true you must smoke 60 a day.

OHHHHHHH and he's out for the count. :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

As I said in Bazing Saddles 'Are you Fat' thread:

Saddles will only tell us that he is 'just stimulating some debate' :roll:

He should get back to his positivity. There is enough doom and gloom on here as it is, without telling people they are eating or smoking themselves to death.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:15 pm

well done claire, we need a women on here to stop us boys going off track :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:45 pm

ninianblue wrote:well done claire, we need a women on here to stop us boys going off track :ayatollah:

I honestly thought it was us girls that were supposed to be bitchy, but it's definitely been the men on the messageboards recently!! :lol: :lol:

But Blazing Saddles is a different story! I'm sure he is just trying to change the depressing subject of the state of our club at the moment, but the subject of people eating and smoking themselves to death isn't necessariliy the best way of doing it!!

Let me know if im wrong Saddles!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 am

f**k OFF - I ENJOY IT :lol: f*cking NUMPTY :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:47 am

ccfclover wrote:

f**k OFF - I ENJOY IT :lol: f*cking NUMPTY :lol:

:lol: :lol: Good for you! I'm a non-smoker, but really don't know what it has to do with anyone else! You carry on if you enjoy it!!

(I'll be qualified as a teacher in 2 years, so will not be able to condone it then! But for now, it's your personal choice!!! :lol: Enjoy!)

Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:40 am

Don' know about thick and uneducated. I smoke 20 a day, I am a qualified teacher, I have a BA Hons and am just about to start an MA. Am I killing myself? Probably yes, but my choice, and afterall we are all getting a day closer to the end everyday.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:09 am

Teacher!!

Educated, stunner and tolerant.

Why did I get it wrong TWICE !!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:17 am

Pill Blue wrote:Don' know about thick and uneducated. I smoke 20 a day, I am a qualified teacher, I have a BA Hons and am just about to start an MA. Am I killing myself? Probably yes, but my choice, and afterall we are all getting a day closer to the end everyday.

So put that in your pipe and smoke it.

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:19 am

ridofrid wrote:Teacher!!

Educated, stunner and tolerant.

Why did I get it wrong TWICE !!!

:D

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:55 am

Repent all you dirty sinners! :)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 pm

Smoking is the socialy responsible thing to do.
1: You pay more taxes
2: You die sooner and are then no longer a burden on the state.
3: The tobacco company profits are redistributed amongst pension companies who have more to pay out.
4: It creates jobs in the third world.
5: It chills you out thus stopping any popular uprising against the state.
6: It makes pre teens and teens look hard thus making it easier to impress one's peeers without resorting to crime.