Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malaga tour

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:52 pm

Need some info please:
What dates isit and are they playing games there?

My gramper lives there so I could be off :D

Re: Malaga tour

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Malaga whose in Malaga ?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:07 pm

I've been told the tour is in malaga now not malaysia, please say im right :oops:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Never mind confussion sorted

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 pm

My mate plays for the acadamy and told me he was off too malaga and I assumed the first team were too.
But they off to Portugal I know believe?
If so can someone tell me where?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

West of Spain
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:51 pm

FISH. wrote:Never mind confussion sorted

fish when your in the army, make sure you invade the right country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

rob wrote:

fish when your in the army, make sure you invade the right country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

rob wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 pm

FISH. wrote:Need some info please:

Malaga is on the Costa del Sol, hope they are playing there. Worth staying at Fuengirola, Benalmadena or Torremolinos and then catching one of the supporters club buses to the game, if they are playing Malaga. I went to the ground 2 months ago, a nice stadium and surrounded by many bars. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:57 pm

Whats Malaga like then? BMI baby do a lot of flights out of cardiff (Gareth Bale went out on one last week :lol: cheap skate :lol: )

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:13 am

2blue2handle wrote:Whats Malaga like then? BMI baby do a lot of flights out of cardiff (Gareth Bale went out on one last week :lol: cheap skate :lol: )

I've flown to the airport many a time, but transferred to different resorts.

I know many a stag and hen do that have gone there, so can't be that bad there!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 am

The flights are always full of hen and stag do's :x (pain in the ass the lot of em)

im temtped to go for a weekend to just see what its liked. I believe Mr Bale went for golfing

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:38 am

2blue2handle wrote:The flights are always full of hen and stag do's :x (pain in the ass the lot of em)

im temtped to go for a weekend to just see what its liked. I believe Mr Bale went for golfing

2blue, lets go and stay at Fish's grandad's house!! :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:42 am

Its a deal :ayatollah: lets go, watch me tho i burn easily :cry:

Have to laugh I checked someone into Malaga the other day and they were 4kg over so they started to throw stuff out and asked me to put it in the bin, a group of 3 lads and they had usual crap plus body hair removal cream they threw out :lol: I laughed

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:43 am

claire wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:The flights are always full of hen and stag do's :x (pain in the ass the lot of em)

Anyone got dates for this tour? Spain or Portugal I need some football before my hols

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:49 am

2blue2handle wrote:Its a deal :ayatollah: lets go, watch me tho i burn easily :cry:

Have to laugh I checked someone into Malaga the other day and they were 4kg over so they started to throw stuff out and asked me to put it in the bin, a group of 3 lads and they had usual crap plus body hair removal cream they threw out :lol: I laughed

:lol: :lol: :lol: did you keep it??? :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:51 am

Bluetaf wrote:
claire wrote:

Anyone got dates for this tour? Spain or Portugal I need some football before my hols

:lol: you and Morgan can come with me and 2blue... we have just invited ourselves to stay at Fish's Grandad's!! :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:52 am

ull see in Malaga... :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:02 am

:lol: you and Morgan can come with me and 2blue... we have just invited ourselves to stay at Fish's Grandad's!! :lol:[/quote]

Hi Claire,

I have already booked Morgan and I for Switzerland vs Wales in Oct, booking to go to Borrusia M'gladbach vs Liverpool 1st Aug too, just fancy going away with Cardiff for summer tour too :)
Can't wait for match at Bath on Wednesday to get some live footy rather than TV football :D
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:06 am

Is the Bath game Wed or Thurs?

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 am

2blue2handle wrote:Is the Bath game Wed or Thurs?

Glad you asked, thought it was Wednesday but just checked and can confirm it is Thursday

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:19 am

I just checked and I cant make Wed or Thursday :cry: See if i can sort that as Bath would be a good one

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:28 pm

MalagaCF wrote:

Malaga is on the Costa del Sol, hope they are playing there. Worth staying at Fuengirola, Benalmadena or Torremolinos and then catching one of the supporters club buses to the game, if they are playing Malaga. I went to the ground 2 months ago, a nice stadium and surrounded by many bars. :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

My gramper lives in Marbella mate so I would stay with him

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 pm

FISH. wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:

My gramper lives in Marbella mate so I would stay with him

I'm definitely coming with you then Fish, I'd fit right in in Marbella!! :D :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:58 pm

Just come back from fuengirola.puerto banus,and marbella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: awesome