Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Exclusive... by Stoke city fan

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I think we can safely say we hope VictoriaBootham is right. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

I find it interesting that apparently pictures of Joe in a Stoke shirt are currently winging their way through the ether in terms of mobile texts yet not a single Stokie appears to have uploaded said photo onto the internet well,anywhere.

I guess they must be totally respectful of all copyright laws.

Pardon my cynicism, but there was an alleged Stokie on CCMB called "Greenhoff" for weeks claiming Joe had signed. As each week went on,the windup became more apparent till one day, they announced they were leaving CCMB.

Then totally co-incidentally, a Stoke fan appears here a few days afterwards, with the same style of rumour.

Nah, I'm too cynical. It's clearly just a merry co-incidence.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
victoriaboothen wrote:Carl/Annis,
You should both be congratulated for running this board,in my opinion a great board.Many others would have told me to do one by now.I've spent the last few days on here reading you clubs worries Re'Sam,Riddler and player's being paid.Shows you love your club.Remember the only people who are really important in any football club are YOU the fans.They will all move on to a new business venture,but you Cardiff fans will never ever leave.That's how i feel about Stoke City,we had the Icelandics who took us nowhere quickly,we turned it around and are now reaping the rewards.
Good luck to you.
Ledley is a Stokie though.Hope you will allow me to keep posting.

Cheers, I am happy if he has gone to you and I hope you keep us posted, but I have been told he wont sign till next week.

BUT THANKS For your message of Support,Keep in touch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thanks Mate,message boards are great when we can discuss/disagree without abuse.You should be proud of your site.I'm off out on the ale now.See you Monday when it's confirmed.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 pm

nerd wrote:I find it interesting that apparently pictures of Joe in a Stoke shirt are currently winging their way through the ether in terms of mobile texts yet not a single Stokie appears to have uploaded said photo onto the internet well,anywhere.

I guess they must be totally respectful of all copyright laws.

Pardon my cynicism, but there was an alleged Stokie on CCMB called "Greenhoff" for weeks claiming Joe had signed. As each week went on,the windup became more apparent till one day, they announced they were leaving CCMB.

Then totally co-incidentally, a Stoke fan appears here a few days afterwards, with the same style of rumour.

Nah, I'm too cynical. It's clearly just a merry co-incidence.

For the last time,whoever you are on about i'm not him.I'm not the only Stokie who can use a keyboard.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:58 pm

I also find it curious the Stoke fan is claiming Radio Stoke reported he signed yesterday.

If they meant Radio Stoke & Staffordshire, part of the BBC, isn't it curious the Radio Stoke section of the BBC doesn't mention it. Nor indeed does the main BBC site.

Now, Joe may well be joining Stoke, but I'm convinced this board is being trolled as CCMB was.

I'm happy to be convinced otherwise; the rumoured photo would be nice to easy - and easy to tell if photoshopped. I suspect the next reason for not posting it will go from "copyright" to "don't know how to".

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:04 pm

nerd wrote:I also find it curious the Stoke fan is claiming Radio Stoke reported he signed yesterday.

If they meant Radio Stoke & Staffordshire, part of the BBC, isn't it curious the Radio Stoke section of the BBC doesn't mention it. Nor indeed does the main BBC site.

Now, Joe may well be joining Stoke, but I'm convinced this board is being trolled as CCMB was.

I'm happy to be convinced otherwise; the rumoured photo would be nice to easy - and easy to tell if photoshopped. I suspect the next reason for not posting it will go from "copyright" to "don't know how to".

You seriously have a agenda,listen i don't know what the fack you are on about.But you keep baging that drum,soon enough others will believe you.Regarding Radio Stoke,see John Acres.Now i can smell a beer with my name on it.
Monday.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:13 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:
nerd wrote:I also find it curious the Stoke fan is claiming Radio Stoke reported he signed yesterday.

You seriously have a agenda,listen i don't know what the fack you are on about.But you keep baging that drum,soon enough others will believe you.Regarding Radio Stoke,see John Acres.Now i can smell a beer with my name on it.
Monday.

I'm sure you don't have a clue.

You may be the CCMB troll, maybe not.

One thing is for sure - you've no knowledge if Joe has signed or not other than rumour.

The shirt picture "copyright" issue? Garbage. Announced on Radio Stoke? Funnily enough, Radio Stoke website doesn't say that. Nor does anything available on the internet link Acres and Ledley.

Joe may go to you; though West Brom would be a much better fit for him. All you know is what someone called "Dave"(conveniently the same name as you) posted on a Stoke mb. Whilst our local media is crap, a "fact" like that would have gone online within a day...

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:30 pm

We have a Stokie in work and he talks utter crap :lol: :lol: mind you he watches MOTD every Saturday evening and he reckons he is there most loyal fan :lol: :lol: :lol: Most probs Joe will join Stoke but i suppose WBA would suit him more as he likes the ball on the deck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:57 am

Nuclearblue wrote:We have a Stokie in work and he talks utter crap :lol: :lol: mind you he watches MOTD every Saturday evening and he reckons he is there most loyal fan :lol: :lol: :lol: Most probs Joe will join Stoke but i suppose WBA would suit him more as he likes the ball on the deck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know a Cardiff fan,he watches the programme after MOTD,think it's called The Championship. :D

Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:53 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:We have a Stokie in work and he talks utter crap :lol: :lol: mind you he watches MOTD every Saturday evening and he reckons he is there most loyal fan :lol: :lol: :lol: Most probs Joe will join Stoke but i suppose WBA would suit him more as he likes the ball on the deck :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I know a Cardiff fan,he watches the programme after MOTD,think it's called The Championship. :D

Yeah his name is Tony Pulis !! Do i mind being in the Championship ? no i don't we will one day be in the Prem and one day you will be back in the Championship. Luck my dear boy will soon run out perhaps next season. Apart from maybe Joe incidentally you haven't signed him yet who else have you got, seeing as your supposed to be having a clear out.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:01 pm

i thought joe was supposed to have signed by now? fact and all that?? :roll:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:47 pm

Some one on the stoke site posted "Cant wait for Ledley to join us, we crying out for a play maker!!!!"

Needless to say - I pissed myself laughing........ :lol:

Im not sure Stoke fans know what they are buying ? :D

and because they are all a bunch of pansies in the Prem - i bet Ledley gets sent off a few times next season up there as well. :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:55 pm

THOUGHT JOE WAS SIGNING FOR YOU? FACT AND ALL THAT? PRATT