Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Exclusive... by Stoke city fan

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Joe Ledley did sign for Stoke City yesterday afternoon.Radio Stoke are reporting.

Re: Exclusive...

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:44 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:Joe Ledley did sign for Stoke City yesterday afternoon.Radio Stoke are reporting.

any news on compo etc for Cardiff ?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Vicster, out of interest, did you post on CCMB as greenhoff?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:55 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:Joe Ledley did sign for Stoke City yesterday afternoon.Radio Stoke are reporting.

Nothing on the BBC local site for Stoke so far.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/england ... fordshire/

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:57 pm

nerd wrote:Vicster, out of interest, did you post on CCMB as greenhoff?

I'm not sure what ccmb is,i'm guessing it's another Cardiff message board.The name Greenhoff is something in our history,Jimmy Greenhoff loved by many Stokies.Most of the stuff i post on here comes from The Oatcake,Why Delilah,The Sentinel and Radio Stoke.I'm not claiming to be a ITK but i post things that are 100% true.I am now 100% sure Ledley is a Stokie after Radio Stoke have called it.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 pm

Not what Joe was saying last night, he has not signed with anybody yet but as of yesterday Celtic and Stoke were the choices but West Brom have come in very late with an excellent offer for him.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:05 pm

carlccfc wrote:Not what Joe was saying last night, he has not signed with anybody yet but as of yesterday Celtic and Stoke were the choices but West Brom have come in very late with an excellent offer for him.

Carl,
I can see you are the moderator on this board so the last thing i want to do is get on the wrong side of you.But there are a lot of Stokies that have this afternoon recieved photo text messages of Ledley wearing the Stoke shirt infront of The Brit.These photos are for our official website next week.
I'm not doubting you,just saying i've heard different to you mate.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Not what Joe was saying last night, he has not signed with anybody yet but as of yesterday Celtic and Stoke were the choices but West Brom have come in very late with an excellent offer for him.

Carl,
I can see you are the moderator on this board so the last thing i want to do is get on the wrong side of you.But there are a lot of Stokies that have this afternoon recieved photo text messages of Ledley wearing the Stoke shirt infront of The Brit.These photos are for our official website next week.

Send me the pic.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:

Carl,

Post the photos up then! ;)

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Merlin wrote:
victoriaboothen wrote:

Carl,

Post the photos up then! ;)

Yeah, and if Joe is lying then he can go f**k himself as well.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Send me the voice recording of Joe saying he has not signed.
I am not going to send it as they are copyrighted.Sorry.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:12 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:Send me the voice recording of Joe saying he has not signed.

So copyrighted that lots of stokies including yourself have been receiving them!!! :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:13 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:Send me the voice recording of Joe saying he has not signed.

I am not saying your lying Mucka but I seen it for myself last night when Joe said he has not decided yet.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 pm

100% Ridsdale there , he tells porkies too :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:15 pm

Merlin wrote:

So copyrighted that lots of stokies including yourself have been receiving them!!! :lol:

Check the laws on Copyright.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I am not saying your lying Mucka but I seen it for myself last night when Joe said he has not decided yet.

I'm guessing Victoria Boothen is a girls name! Is this how you address members of the opposite sex Carl! :lol:

(probably just an autograph for a kiddy in a stripey t-shirt!! ;) )
Last edited by Merlin on Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:18 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:
Merlin wrote:

well txt the photo message to Carl then ............... simples ! :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 pm

Merlin wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

I'm guessing Victoria Boothen is a girls name! Is this how you address members of the opposite sex Carl! :lol:

It was how they addressed Sir Paul's McCartney's missus :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:21 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Agree to disagree on our info for the time being mate.
Read your strapline on your signature,if that's your daughter in the photo all i can say is you have raised her very well.Nothing worse than seeing kids wearing Man Utd,Chelsea kits.I would prefer to see my son wear a Port Vale shirt than become a gloryhunter.She is rightfully proud of being a Bluebird.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Merlin wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

It was how they addressed Sir Paul's McCartney's missus :lol:

True!!! :lol: :old: (TAXI!)

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:27 pm

Whats the name of the local radio station up in stoke ?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Merlin wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Victoria due to my love of the Victoria Ground-Stoke City FC's real home.
Boothen was the end of the ground i watched my beloved Stoke City

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:08 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:
Boothen was the end of the ground i watched my beloved Stoke City

Nice one Dave, I wondered what then name meant.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:09 pm

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/ind ... ead=127680

Check page 619,its a done deal lads.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:23 pm

As with everything in this club - time will tell

Carl i am not saying you didn't hear it from Joe himself BUT he may have been told what to say and what not to say like the rest of the puppets down the club!

If Vic has seen this with his eyes and the local station are announcing things - do not be surprised if it is true.

We CCFC are always last to let fans know what is really going on with the club .

Just bide our time and see what happens to him - we all know Cardiff it is no longer for him thats a cert :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Next week, he will sign for either Stoke, WBA or Celtic.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:
Merlin wrote:

Care to tell us exactly how said copyright laws would be broken by posting here, especially if the copyright holder is correctly attributed and how Stokies such as yourself receiving them and publicly stating that doesnt break copyright...

Call me cynical, I just find it curious.

Re: Exclusive... by Stoke city fan

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Carl/Annis,
You should both be congratulated for running this board,in my opinion a great board.Many others would have told me to do one by now.I've spent the last few days on here reading you clubs worries Re'Sam,Riddler and player's being paid.Shows you love your club.Remember the only people who are really important in any football club are YOU the fans.They will all move on to a new business venture,but you Cardiff fans will never ever leave.That's how i feel about Stoke City,we had the Icelandics who took us nowhere quickly,we turned it around and are now reaping the rewards.
Good luck to you.
Ledley is a Stokie though.Hope you will allow me to keep posting.

Re: Exclusive... by Stoke city fan

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 pm

victoriaboothen wrote:Carl/Annis,
You should both be congratulated for running this board,in my opinion a great board.Many others would have told me to do one by now.I've spent the last few days on here reading you clubs worries Re'Sam,Riddler and player's being paid.Shows you love your club.Remember the only people who are really important in any football club are YOU the fans.They will all move on to a new business venture,but you Cardiff fans will never ever leave.That's how i feel about Stoke City,we had the Icelandics who took us nowhere quickly,we turned it around and are now reaping the rewards.
Good luck to you.
Ledley is a Stokie though.Hope you will allow me to keep posting.

Cheers, I am happy if he has gone to you and I hope you keep us posted, but I have been told he wont sign till next week.

BUT THANKS For your message of Support,Keep in touch :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:42 pm

I am not saying your lying Mucka but I seen it for myself last night when Joe said he has not decided yet.[/quote]

(probably just an autograph for a kiddy in a stripey t-shirt!! ;) )[/quote]

Boothen was the end of the ground i watched my beloved Stoke City[/quote]

I was f*cking about - hence the laughing smilie! ;)