Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:54 pm

OPINIONS on THIS FORUM. ?

Stats
IN 8 months, we have had 7 members banned out of 2,845.

4 of them were abuse.
3 for running back on ccmb and saying " I am winding up AAMB " and then running back and stirring, including pug the other day.They get 2 warnings.

Plus TLG had an 8 hour ban to calm him down about 4 months ago :lol:
We hugged and then made up.

Claude Blue any comments on These stats ?

NO ONE FORCES ANY ONE TO POST OR READ THIS FORUM.

IN THE MONTH OF MAY 2010 WE HAD 27,000 DIFFERENT ips VISIT THIS FORUM :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:01 pm

What is there for me to comment on?

Very impressive stats.

Well done.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:02 pm

I undertsand the point Annis is making and it is quite clear, everyone is entitled to their views and it has only been in extreme cases and after warnings that a small number of posters have been banned.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Claude Blue wrote:What is there for me to comment on?

Very impressive stats.

Well done.

Claude, You go on the other ccmb and you do have a snipe about this one, please be honest ?
But dont you always get a good debate of us on here, well me anyway :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:04 pm

What's there to comment on, is the mantra many - I believe including yourself - post elsewhere claimng people are banned solely for disagreeing with the collective view here, whatever the hell that is.

The incredibly low number of bannings would tend to indicate otherwise, which then puts the credibility of people making such a claim into question.

Reading CCMB, I could swear more than 7 people were claiming to have been banned. Which, given the figures don't seem to bear that out mean some people may have an agenda...

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 pm

nerd wrote:What's there to comment on, is the mantra many - I believe including yourself - post elsewhere claimng people are banned solely for disagreeing with the collective view here, whatever the hell that is.

The incredibly low number of bannings would tend to indicate otherwise, which then puts the credibility of people making such a claim into question.

Reading CCMB, I could swear more than 7 people were claiming to have been banned. Which, given the figures don't seem to bear that out mean some people may have an agenda...

Nerd, I would like them to state the name they were on here, then we will see, how many lies are being spread, its called jealousy.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:09 pm

Eddie May wrote:I have had my last warning :shock: , i hope tlg did as well. :cry:
how many of us have had warnings

11 members including you and Baker having 2 each.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:10 pm

I don't snipe, just tell the truth.

If my comments on CCMB were that bad, then you'd ban me.

You won't of course, I'm far too popular :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I don't snipe, just tell the truth.

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Claude Blue wrote:I don't snipe, just tell the truth.

Its because you liven the place up and therefore get away with it :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:16 pm

See, you all love me really!!!

We may frequently disagree, but I do not make personal comments or attacks.

I've had a few insults, but at 48 I'm big and ugly enough to take them. Water off a ducks back.

I don't think I've even had a warning. Aren't I a good boy :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:21 pm

Claude Blue wrote:See, you all love me really!!!

We may frequently disagree, but I do not make personal comments or attacks.

I've had a few insults, but at 48 I'm big and ugly enough to take them. Water off a ducks back.

I don't think I've even had a warning. Aren't I a good boy :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

We would be lost without you Claude

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:09 pm

I've only ever had one ticking off that was when I upset rhooster, I had to apologise but if I could turn back time and know the thing then that I know now, things would have been different. I will stop talking now otherwise I will say stuff I shouldnt

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 pm

FISH. wrote:I've only ever had one ticking off that was when I upset rhooster, I had to apologise but if I could turn back time and know the thing then that I know now, things would have been different. I will stop talking now otherwise I will say stuff I shouldnt

:lol:
Your a good lad Thomas :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:47 pm

we want Claude walking around the pitch :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 pm

I sometimes read stuff on here that makes my blood boil,but its only a difference of opinion and its good to get other people's perspective on things.If we all agreed with each other there wouldn't be any point having a forum.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:56 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:I sometimes read stuff on here that makes my blood boil,but its only a difference of opinion and its good to get other people's perspective on things.If we all agreed with each other there wouldn't be any point having a forum.

Agreed,and that's what makes the forums what they are. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:00 pm

I want to know how the hell i haven't had a warning yet :lol: :lol: Must of been close a couple of times coz i know i like to wind up some posters occasionally. I apologised to Jez once but i wasn't told to so she new it was genuine :o :o :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:43 pm

NO ONE FORCES ANY ONE TO POST OR READ THIS FORUM.

this is simply not true,i was warned that if i didnt read or post on this forum i would be awakened in the dead of night,dragged off into the back of a van,driven to a remote spot outside sennybridge and have 2500 jaffa cakes rammed up my arse

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:we want Claude walking around the pitch :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Come on Claude :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:53 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:I sometimes read stuff on here that makes my blood boil,but its only a difference of opinion and its good to get other people's perspective on things.If we all agreed with each other there wouldn't be any point having a forum.

WELL SAID Billy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FISH. wrote:I've only ever had one ticking off that was when I upset rhooster, I had to apologise but if I could turn back time and know the thing then that I know now, things would have been different. I will stop talking now otherwise I will say stuff I shouldnt

You didn't deserve a ticking off either, your comment was so funny!!

Nuclearblue wrote:I want to know how the hell i haven't had a warning yet :lol: :lol: Must of been close a couple of times coz i know i like to wind up some posters occasionally. I apologised to Jez once but i wasn't told to so she new it was genuine :o :o :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:14 pm

How long do the warnings last, are they like yellow cards where you get an amnesty after the Quartre-Finals? :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:53 pm

You can also be charged later on video evidence 8-) . There is a lot of opposition on here to supporters getting a 5 year ban without a trial at football matches!! a bit like here ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:10 pm

claire wrote:

You didn't deserve a ticking off either, your comment was so funny!!

Go on Thomas, what was the comment? :D

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:How long do the warnings last, are they like yellow cards where you get an amnesty after the Quartre-Finals? :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You can also be charged later on video evidence 8-) . There is a lot of opposition on here to supporters getting a 5 year ban without a trial at football matches!! a bit like here ......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 pm

moz-dublin wrote:NO ONE FORCES ANY ONE TO POST OR READ THIS FORUM.

this is simply not true,i was warned that if i didnt read or post on this forum i would be awakened in the dead of night,dragged off into the back of a van,driven to a remote spot outside sennybridge and have 2500 jaffa cakes rammed up my arse

Same thing happened to me Moz, but not jaffa cakes, I was threatened with Mr Kiplings Cranberry deluxe methadone spicy slices.

JBBJ

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:03 pm

John Bowens brotherj wrote:
moz-dublin wrote:NO ONE FORCES ANY ONE TO POST OR READ THIS FORUM.

Same thing happened to me Moz, but not jaffa cakes, I was threatened with Mr Kiplings Cranberry deluxe methadone spicy slices.

JBBJ

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: