Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The AAMB and CCMB Question ...

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:02 am

The sample fact I believe is that we are all fans of the same Club and all want the same thing ... promotion to the EPL. However during the last 10 years or so we have been going through a period of huge problems behind the scenes and some info has been made public. That in itself is not necessarily a crime but perhaps some of our reaction to that info could be better put on the two m/bs. Calm and reasoned debate is excellent and can only help the situation, whereas personal insults and scaremongering can only lead to harm.

I have no problem with Carl on AAMB speaking as he sees fit but some posters can then make the issue worse by ramping up the problem one hundred fold.

Both m/bs, in my opinion, are good for Cardiff City fans. I value both CCMB and AAMB, not viewing one better than the other rather believing the correct situation may be somewhere in between.

Clearly the new administration, being from the Far East, have a different way of operating from here in the west. I think that is a good thing as we could all do with a time where what issues needing to be addressed are addressed privately and what needs to be made public is then made public.

In defence of Carl on AAMB the turmoil of the Rizla Years was that there was so much spin, lies and deceit about that generally few had a clue what was going on and any facts we knew at least helped us satisfy ourselves as to what was happening.

The Malaysians have a huge task sorting out the mine-field left behind by said ex-Chm/CE; Let us let them get on with it. Clearly they are a much safer pair of hands than our Yorkshire slip-fielder. They haven't made the millions they have by being like the Rizla, in fact they are the complete opposite.

Let us not lose sight that we are all mates who come together: to support the City and in doing share a bit of banter and have a good time.

I have no doubt that TG and VT will sort the finances out, their track record proves this, and we will get where we all want to be. Thankfully the football will be staring in a month and hopefully what goes on on the pitch will start to take over more inches of print than what happens in the boardroom.

Have a good summer and come back refreshed for August 8th.

StT.

Re: The AAMB and CCMB Question ...

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:17 am

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:The sample fact I believe is that we are all fans of the same Club and all want the same thing ... promotion to the EPL. However during the last 10 years or so we have been going through a period of huge problems behind the scenes and some info has been made public. That in itself is not necessarily a crime but perhaps some of our reaction to that info could be better put on the two m/bs. Calm and reasoned debate is excellent and can only help the situation, whereas personal insults and scaremongering can only lead to harm.

I have no problem with Carl on AAMB speaking as he sees fit but some posters can then make the issue worse by ramping up the problem one hundred fold.

Both m/bs, in my opinion, are good for Cardiff City fans. I value both CCMB and AAMB, not viewing one better than the other rather believing the correct situation may be somewhere in between.

Clearly the new administration, being from the Far East, have a different way of operating from here in the west. I think that is a good thing as we could all do with a time where what issues needing to be addressed are addressed privately and what needs to be made public is then made public.

In defence of Carl on AAMB the turmoil of the Rizla Years was that there was so much spin, lies and deceit about that generally few had a clue what was going on and any facts we knew at least helped us satisfy ourselves as to what was happening.

The Malaysians have a huge task sorting out the mine-field left behind by said ex-Chm/CE; Let us let them get on with it. Clearly they are a much safer pair of hands than our Yorkshire slip-fielder. They haven't made the millions they have by being like the Rizla, in fact they are the complete opposite.

Let us not lose sight that we are all mates who come together: to support the City and in doing share a bit of banter and have a good time.

I have no doubt that TG and VT will sort the finances out, their track record proves this, and we will get where we all want to be. Thankfully the football will be staring in a month and hopefully what goes on on the pitch will start to take over more inches of print than what happens in the boardroom.

Have a good summer and come back refreshed for August 8th.

StT.

Very True Steve we all want the same. We all love this mad club. :ayatollah:

FAO: Eddie May ... Re: The AAMB and CCMB Question ...

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:39 pm

Yes Eddie, I agree 100% with your sentiments. I apologise if I did not make that clear in my original post re flack coming this way. There really are far more important things we should devote our energies to than in-fighting, even if it is less bitter, than that at CCFC.

StT.