Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moderators

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 am

When deleting threads would it be possible to at lease maintain the subject header so we may at least know when threads disappear. Perhaps it could be marked as 'deleted', I accept an explanation may be too much to ask :roll:

Re: Moderators

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:47 am

What thread ?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 am

I can't remember the title of the thread, I know 'nerd' was part of the discussion. It was from a few days ago, maybe Wednesday when the Sam Hammam story was in full flow. I've trawled my old posts and it has definitely disappeared, thanks for lookin Carl.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 am

looking at your posts Vclee I think the thread you are looking for is entitled ' the recent attacks on Gethin Jenkins ', it has not had a response since thursday morning.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:05 am

Not looked, mostly due to the fact I'm lazy and currently only have 36.75% interest :lol:

Has it drifted off the main page, residing elsewhere due to lack of activity possibly?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:20 am

Thank you gents, it is now in full view when the 'view your posts' are trawled......what would make it disappear?

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:04 pm

the x files :D

the truth is out there :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:46 pm

VCLEE wrote:Thank you gents, it is now in full view when the 'view your posts' are trawled......what would make it disappear?

it just dropps off the front page.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:50 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:the x files :D

the truth is out there :ayatollah:

I think even Mulder and Scully would give up on Ridsdale and all thats occuring at the moment with CCFC ! :lol: