Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE FACTS ARE THERE TO SEE

Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:14 pm

we are so fucked .

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:30 pm

carlccfc wrote:The pre season tour to Malaysia cancelled - were the real reasons given ?

TG HIMSELF SAYS SO , BUT IT MAY NOT BE THE CASE.AT LEAST FOR NOW THOUGH I WOULD PREFER TO TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT RATHER THAN AN ANONYMOUS LEAKER OF INFORMATION FROM WITHIN THE CLUB.

The remainder of the Chopra deal could not be completed as agreed previously, but now done in installments.

SO AT LEAST ITS SORTED

The remainder of the Hudson deal is still to be completed as agreed previously.

NEVER MIND THE DEFERRED PART BEING £500K , I THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH AS A TOTAL FEE FOR HIM!

The wages have been late each month in the last 5.

SO THE CURRENT REGIME HAS NOT BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR MOST OF THE LATE PAYMENTS THEN

Players bonuses and appearences fees have been asked to be deferred.

SOUND BUSINESS SENSE , BUT I AGREE NOT GREAT FOR PLAYER MORALE (BLESS THEIR DELICATE LITTLE EGOS!!)

The club has agreed to meet with Langston to discuss how best to deal with the loan notes that has to be paid in full at the end of this year.

I APPRECIATE THAT YOU WERE THERE WHEN SAM PRODUCED THAT DOCUMENT BUT I AM STILL NOT CONVINCED I FULLY AGREE WITH HIS INTERPRETATION OF ITS CONTENTS (THATS WHY I AM HAPPY THAT TG SAYS THE CLUBS LAWYERS WILL SPEAK TO LANGSTON`S LAWYERS ABOUT ALL DEBT MATTERS) AS HIS RECENT TRACK RECORD WITH LEGAL CLAIMS HAS NOT BEEN THAT GREAT.

Craig Bellamy was top of Dave Jones' wish list and the club negotiated with Man City to try and bring him in.

WHERE DID ANYONE OFFICIAL AT THE CLUB FORMALLY SAY SO? THEY MAY HAVE DONE AND I MISSED IT , BUT ALL I RECALL IS STEVE BORLEY SAYING THEY COULDN`T POSSIBLE AFFORD HIM. (I HAVE A NUMBER OF SUPERMODELS ON MY WISH LIST EVERY BIRTHDAY , BUT HAVE NEVER GOT ONE YET IN MY FIRST 53 YEARS!!)

All the above has been reported on this forum prior to it becoming public and this is not a ' look at us we know everything ' this is about us telling it as it is, and what frightens a lot of our supporters is the truth because at present the truth is not good to hear. Some sections of fans groups do not want this information put out even though they are fact.

YOU KNOW I DON`T REGARD YOU AS A "LOOK AT ME " TYPE. I AM STILL NOT WHOLLY CONVINCED THAT SOME OF YOUR SOURCES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT THOUGH AND ALSO DON`T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE SEEKING TO UNDERMINE THE NEW REGIME BY LEAKING INFORMATION OUT (PLAYERS WILL DO IT BUT THOSE IN MANAGEMENT POSITIONS SHOULDN`T)

We warned there would be cut backs with the Malaysians when they invested but when the club are telling us they are going for top 2 finishes and we are trying to get Bellamy, I wonder where the uncertainity comes from.

TG DID SAY (AT THE RECENT EGM) THAT THEY WERE GOING FOR A TOP 2 FINISH BUT , AS I SAY ABOVE , I HAVEN`T READ ANYTHING CONFIRMING A BID FOR BELLAMY.

The club are looking to make things more prudent and financially sound but we are still going along the lines of ' pay it later ', is this the work of TG or is this Doug Lee doing is job and working best with tools he got, there is no money in the club and fans are getting confused, because the Malaysians have 100's of millions, some expect them to come in with an open cheque book. They will not work like that and it is down to the other directors at the club to put in as well but as we have said PMG want out of this club and are not putting anything in, so that leaves the Malaysians owning 36.75% and they will not service the debts that they did not create. This club is stilll being run on a day to day basis by PMG's people and not TG, until that changes then we will not see a change in the policy the club currently employ.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR AGES THAT PMG WANT OUT NOW THAT THE RETAIL DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN FINALISED.BUT ALLTHE DIRECTORS HAVE A DUTY TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS , NOT JUST PMG.
I HAVE ONLY MET GETHIN JENKINS TWICE AND CAN FORM NO FIRM VIEWS EITHER WAY AS TO HIS COMPETANCE OVER HIS FIRST FEW WEEKS IN CHARGE.THERE DOES THOUGH SEEM TO BE A VENDETTA AGAINST HIM FROM SOME QUARTERS WHICH WILL NOT GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF (OR FAIL IF HE IS NOT UP TO IT)>
I CAN`T BELIEVE THOUGH THAT HE CAN BE ANY WORSE THAN EITHER RIDSDALE OR HAMMAM IN THE ROLE , CAN YOU?

What has happened to the list of players Dave Jones handed in, it is obvious to all now that unless the players are free or loans there will not be any signings, unless of course there is outgoing player sales as also stated on here.

IF WE CAN`T AFFORD THEM , THEN WE SHOULDN`T BUY THEM.ANOTHER HEALTHY DEPARTURE FROM PAST DISASTROUS POLICY OVER AT LEAST THE LAST 10 YEARS

With the matter of Langston , as I have said on here, there will be a meeting between Sam and TG and whether it is Peter Ridsdale or Alan Whitely mediating, it will take place. The sooner the club meet Langston it will be for the benefit of the club as at the end of the year the interim agreement ends and the loan becomes £24 million and there is no signed agreement beyond this point. Also in the interim agreement it is also stated that the club has to meet with Langston this year. As of yesterday all monthly payments outstanding were paid up to Langston and the club is now up to date with it's payment plan with langston.

THE TRUTH WILL OUT AT SOME TIME , BUT I BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE SETTLED WITH AN AGREED INSTALMENT PAYMENT TO LANGSTON FOR NOTHING LIKE THE £24M THAT SAM SAYS IS NOW DUE (OR EVEN THE LOWER FIGURE OF £16M)

Here is a little suggestion I would like to make, if the club are asking the Players to defer payments until the season end, are PMG willing to defer payments of the Premier Seating too ?

I THINK IT WOULD HELP GREATLY IF ALL MAJOR CREDITORS AGREED TO BE REPAID OVER A PERIOD , INCLUDING PMG.REMEMBER THOUGH THAT PMG ONLY HAVE TO BE REPAID ALREADY OVER A 3 YEAR PERIOD ENDING IN 2013.

You need to look at the set up of the club to realise what is going on, TG is in Malaysia so he is not in control, how can he be, PMG are represented at the club by the personnel employed there, Jenkins, Lee, and Whitely and they are overseeing the day to day running of the club. Two of those three have to work within the income streams the club has today and that is why we are seeing more cuts and payments being staged over longer periods but there is a mountain of debt we had all hoped would be cleared when TG and Tan came on board, unless there is a new injection of cash then we will not progress for many years, but who is going to put the money in, the Malaysians will not, PMG will not, Borley will not, so who ?

ITS EASY ENOUGH TO SET A POLICY FROM MALAYSIA OR ANYWHERE ELSE THAT OTHERS IN CHARGE FROM DAY TO DAY HAVE TO FOLLOW AND I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING AT CCFC.

I AGREE THAT THERE IS STILL A MOUNTAIN OF DEBT TO DEAL WITH (RUN UP BY RIDSDALE AND HAMMAM , WHICH IS WHY I WANT NEITHER BACK INVOLVED IN THE CLUB)AND FURTHER INVESTMENT WOULD BE MOST WELCOME TO DEAL WITH IT.

I have made the above comments to promote debate and give the contrary view rather than just for the sake of provoking argument to show that there can be two sides to all such debate - only time will tell what will actually happen to this club that we all love.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:41 pm

since62 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:The pre season tour to Malaysia cancelled - were the real reasons given ?

TG HIMSELF SAYS SO , BUT IT MAY NOT BE THE CASE.AT LEAST FOR NOW THOUGH I WOULD PREFER TO TAKE HIS WORD FOR IT RATHER THAN AN ANONYMOUS LEAKER OF INFORMATION FROM WITHIN THE CLUB.

The remainder of the Chopra deal could not be completed as agreed previously, but now done in installments.

SO AT LEAST ITS SORTED

The remainder of the Hudson deal is still to be completed as agreed previously.

NEVER MIND THE DEFERRED PART BEING £500K , I THINK THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH AS A TOTAL FEE FOR HIM!

The wages have been late each month in the last 5.

SO THE CURRENT REGIME HAS NOT BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR MOST OF THE LATE PAYMENTS THEN

Players bonuses and appearences fees have been asked to be deferred.

SOUND BUSINESS SENSE , BUT I AGREE NOT GREAT FOR PLAYER MORALE (BLESS THEIR DELICATE LITTLE EGOS!!)

The club has agreed to meet with Langston to discuss how best to deal with the loan notes that has to be paid in full at the end of this year.

I APPRECIATE THAT YOU WERE THERE WHEN SAM PRODUCED THAT DOCUMENT BUT I AM STILL NOT CONVINCED I FULLY AGREE WITH HIS INTERPRETATION OF ITS CONTENTS (THATS WHY I AM HAPPY THAT TG SAYS THE CLUBS LAWYERS WILL SPEAK TO LANGSTON`S LAWYERS ABOUT ALL DEBT MATTERS) AS HIS RECENT TRACK RECORD WITH LEGAL CLAIMS HAS NOT BEEN THAT GREAT.

Craig Bellamy was top of Dave Jones' wish list and the club negotiated with Man City to try and bring him in.

WHERE DID ANYONE OFFICIAL AT THE CLUB FORMALLY SAY SO? THEY MAY HAVE DONE AND I MISSED IT , BUT ALL I RECALL IS STEVE BORLEY SAYING THEY COULDN`T POSSIBLE AFFORD HIM. (I HAVE A NUMBER OF SUPERMODELS ON MY WISH LIST EVERY BIRTHDAY , BUT HAVE NEVER GOT ONE YET IN MY FIRST 53 YEARS!!)

All the above has been reported on this forum prior to it becoming public and this is not a ' look at us we know everything ' this is about us telling it as it is, and what frightens a lot of our supporters is the truth because at present the truth is not good to hear. Some sections of fans groups do not want this information put out even though they are fact.

YOU KNOW I DON`T REGARD YOU AS A "LOOK AT ME " TYPE. I AM STILL NOT WHOLLY CONVINCED THAT SOME OF YOUR SOURCES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT THOUGH AND ALSO DON`T QUITE UNDERSTAND WHY THEY ARE SEEKING TO UNDERMINE THE NEW REGIME BY LEAKING INFORMATION OUT (PLAYERS WILL DO IT BUT THOSE IN MANAGEMENT POSITIONS SHOULDN`T)

We warned there would be cut backs with the Malaysians when they invested but when the club are telling us they are going for top 2 finishes and we are trying to get Bellamy, I wonder where the uncertainity comes from.

TG DID SAY (AT THE RECENT EGM) THAT THEY WERE GOING FOR A TOP 2 FINISH BUT , AS I SAY ABOVE , I HAVEN`T READ ANYTHING CONFIRMING A BID FOR BELLAMY.

The club are looking to make things more prudent and financially sound but we are still going along the lines of ' pay it later ', is this the work of TG or is this Doug Lee doing is job and working best with tools he got, there is no money in the club and fans are getting confused, because the Malaysians have 100's of millions, some expect them to come in with an open cheque book. They will not work like that and it is down to the other directors at the club to put in as well but as we have said PMG want out of this club and are not putting anything in, so that leaves the Malaysians owning 36.75% and they will not service the debts that they did not create. This club is stilll being run on a day to day basis by PMG's people and not TG, until that changes then we will not see a change in the policy the club currently employ.

I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOR AGES THAT PMG WANT OUT NOW THAT THE RETAIL DEVELOPMENT HAS BEEN FINALISED.BUT ALLTHE DIRECTORS HAVE A DUTY TO ALL SHAREHOLDERS , NOT JUST PMG.
I HAVE ONLY MET GETHIN JENKINS TWICE AND CAN FORM NO FIRM VIEWS EITHER WAY AS TO HIS COMPETANCE OVER HIS FIRST FEW WEEKS IN CHARGE.THERE DOES THOUGH SEEM TO BE A VENDETTA AGAINST HIM FROM SOME QUARTERS WHICH WILL NOT GIVE HIM THE CHANCE TO PROVE HIMSELF (OR FAIL IF HE IS NOT UP TO IT)>
I CAN`T BELIEVE THOUGH THAT HE CAN BE ANY WORSE THAN EITHER RIDSDALE OR HAMMAM IN THE ROLE , CAN YOU?

What has happened to the list of players Dave Jones handed in, it is obvious to all now that unless the players are free or loans there will not be any signings, unless of course there is outgoing player sales as also stated on here.

IF WE CAN`T AFFORD THEM , THEN WE SHOULDN`T BUY THEM.ANOTHER HEALTHY DEPARTURE FROM PAST DISASTROUS POLICY OVER AT LEAST THE LAST 10 YEARS

With the matter of Langston , as I have said on here, there will be a meeting between Sam and TG and whether it is Peter Ridsdale or Alan Whitely mediating, it will take place. The sooner the club meet Langston it will be for the benefit of the club as at the end of the year the interim agreement ends and the loan becomes £24 million and there is no signed agreement beyond this point. Also in the interim agreement it is also stated that the club has to meet with Langston this year. As of yesterday all monthly payments outstanding were paid up to Langston and the club is now up to date with it's payment plan with langston.

THE TRUTH WILL OUT AT SOME TIME , BUT I BELIEVE THAT IT WILL BE SETTLED WITH AN AGREED INSTALMENT PAYMENT TO LANGSTON FOR NOTHING LIKE THE £24M THAT SAM SAYS IS NOW DUE (OR EVEN THE LOWER FIGURE OF £16M)

Here is a little suggestion I would like to make, if the club are asking the Players to defer payments until the season end, are PMG willing to defer payments of the Premier Seating too ?

I THINK IT WOULD HELP GREATLY IF ALL MAJOR CREDITORS AGREED TO BE REPAID OVER A PERIOD , INCLUDING PMG.REMEMBER THOUGH THAT PMG ONLY HAVE TO BE REPAID ALREADY OVER A 3 YEAR PERIOD ENDING IN 2013.

You need to look at the set up of the club to realise what is going on, TG is in Malaysia so he is not in control, how can he be, PMG are represented at the club by the personnel employed there, Jenkins, Lee, and Whitely and they are overseeing the day to day running of the club. Two of those three have to work within the income streams the club has today and that is why we are seeing more cuts and payments being staged over longer periods but there is a mountain of debt we had all hoped would be cleared when TG and Tan came on board, unless there is a new injection of cash then we will not progress for many years, but who is going to put the money in, the Malaysians will not, PMG will not, Borley will not, so who ?

ITS EASY ENOUGH TO SET A POLICY FROM MALAYSIA OR ANYWHERE ELSE THAT OTHERS IN CHARGE FROM DAY TO DAY HAVE TO FOLLOW AND I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT IS HAPPENING AT CCFC.

I AGREE THAT THERE IS STILL A MOUNTAIN OF DEBT TO DEAL WITH (RUN UP BY RIDSDALE AND HAMMAM , WHICH IS WHY I WANT NEITHER BACK INVOLVED IN THE CLUB)AND FURTHER INVESTMENT WOULD BE MOST WELCOME TO DEAL WITH IT.

I have made the above comments to promote debate and give the contrary view rather than just for the sake of provoking argument to show that there can be two sides to all such debate - only time will tell what will actually happen to this club that we all love.

So, how much DID we pay for Hudson, as the figures vary from £500k total to well over £1m.

Given that Charlton are heavily in debt to the verge of admin themselves I can't see them being too generous on rescheduling of payments.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:32 pm

Fantastic post TLG...........

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Cant even be bothered to argue with you TLG or your back up mate, but the point is this Thread is FACTS and its very worrying.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 pm

The Lone Gunman wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Its not Carl, Carl is telling what is coming out of Our club, they need to make up there mind, one minute acting like were going for it, then next were skint lol.

Yes Annis, it is Carl.

Regardless of whether he is being fed duff information, and regardless of who has been feeding him with it, it is Carl who is posting this stuff on an internet message board, not anyone from the club. The fact that a lot of it turns out to be shite is his responsibility, not the club's.

The information coming out of the club appears on the official website. Not on this message board. People would do well to remember that.

A number of people need to start acting more responsibly, and you and Carl definitely fall into that category as far as I'm concerned. As does the editor of the local rag and the journalists who work on it. Regardless of whether the new CEO refused to stock your books, or whether you hate PMG, or hate Ridsdale, or want Sam Hammam back, or whatever else, the fact is that plenty of the muck that has been spread recently has been damaging our football club and some of it has been an utter disgrace.

Not only that, but it has already upset our new Chairman - the man who effectively saved our club just a couple of months ago. Yesterday, TG said that all this nonsense is "unhelpful, unfounded, inaccurate and self-serving."

I know exactly what he means. I hope you, Carl, Gwyn, etc, do too.

People need to start thinking about what they are doing on this and other message boards. This is a critical period for our football club as those who have inherited it try to work through the mess that previous regimes left behind. Rocking the boat for the sake of it is very unwise.

I may be wrong but I thought this was an internet message board and in particular a forum to discuss matters relating to the club we all support.

In my opinion it is one of the better message boards and that is down to the effort and commitment of Annis and Carl. Now we all understand Annis is a close friend of SH and he does not hide this fact but surely no one can doubt his passion for our football club.

As intelligent people we can surely make our own minds up about what we read and if it actually is fact, fiction or somewhere in between. As I see it Carl posts information about the club as he gets it and I have to say the majority of it is closer to fact than fiction. To call either Annis or Carl irresponsible is difficult to understand as both are clearly passionate fans of our football club.

I believe that as fans we should concentrate on affecting what we can affect and that is support the club it's players, management and owners, but if from time to time we question things that are happening that's fine to.

I don't agree with everything that Annis and Carl post but I do thank them for creating this forum and for encouraging debate because debate is healthy and most certainly not irresponsible.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:45 pm

Cheers Castleblue :ayatollah: , This is how TLG winds all our members up, but I have learnt to laugh him off.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cheers Castleblue :ayatollah: , This is how TLG winds all our members up, but I have learnt to laugh him off.

No problem just remember to keep smiling :ayatollah:

By the way do you think SH could afford Bastien Sweinstiger when he takes over, forget Bellamy that boy can play football ;)

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 pm

TLG all Carl and Annis are doing is telling us what the offical website should be telling us. But with a joker like jenkins in change what do except.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:47 pm

offical site are you having a laugh, did the offical site tell us about a transfer embargo, no. Did the offical site tell us about late payment of wages again (5 months and counting), no.

Carl and annis did and that is the truth.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:48 pm

TLG, I enjoy a good debate with you and Carl does, long may that continue, but some how you always end up arguing with others, I know you as a friend, but The only time there is major arguments on here is with you and other members, now just please stick to the football/politics debate thats all I ask :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:54 pm

FFS lads this is why i started the thread earlier regarding bickering etc, were grown men ffs act like it, have a debate by all means but keep it constructive its getting tedious now. Also TLG you do always seem to be in the middle of it.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:04 pm

Eddie May wrote:
nobby wrote:FFS lads this is why i started the thread earlier regarding bickering etc, were grown men ffs act like it, have a debate by all means but keep it constructive its getting tedious now. Also TLG you do always seem to be in the middle of it.

Nobby I have offered to call it a day, i went to far, but it takes 2 to tango :lol: :lol:

Eddie, i agree it does take two to tango, im glad you have decided to call it a day otherwise it would keep going round in cirlces, i have no problem with you or TLG in any way but the bickering is spoiling the forum and it will push people away which we dont want. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:05 pm

as repoted by carl if tg and vt have paid up remaing installments to langstones surely that means this meeting meens it is to finally sort out the langstone debt not to get sam back under some capacity if not why pay anything if they want sam back

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:07 am

Im now at the point where I cant be bothered to answer some of the pathetic comments about posts on here,
why anyone would want to have a go at someone for trying to keep US the fan informed of whats been heared seen or said at OUR club,is beyond me, seeing as most of the time to info is correct even though the club may hide it behind a smoke screen. MOST of the time they turn out to be true.

if you chose not to believe it fine, DONT. move on to the next topic.

I for one what to know, and will keep looking for the latest Info/gossip but then digest it until the "" truth comes out officially

The penny has finally dropped for me why there is a vendetta against Jenkins over the sale of books

small minded to think that all this info (chopra, wages, court, embaro, hammam, hudson) are all the work of annis just out of spite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:48 am

"Its upset our chairman"

Are you crying as you write, get a grip, forget who owns/runs/moderates this board, the club is in turmoil and no amount of arse licking is going to change that.

All I can see for this season without any rumours or facts, is a season like Sheffield Wednesdays last year, but hey as long as it doesn't upset our chairman!!!!!

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:24 pm

There is not a vendetta against Gethin Jenkins that is total nonsense. I met with Gethin Jenkins, on behalf of this forum, after the decision not to restock the books and the meeting was not about the books. It was primarily to ascertain which direction the club were heading and how it can be helped by us, the fans.[/quote]

Carl in fairness I don't think you personally have had a go at him.

Others have, and in some cases where any link between the problem and my Jenkins has been spurious to say the least.
It doesn't look good.

Persoanlly I'd like to see him continue to work on the awful admin at our club and improve it and cut costs. The 'other' side of things which everyone seems (and with jsutification) to be concerned with - transfers mainly, he can pcik up and really SHOULD be able to rely upon the support of Jones, Borley and Whiteley who all have significant experience in this, and be able to ask the advise (but not necessarily take it) from Ridsdale.

We all know he has been left a mess, lets at least support him for a few months in trying to sort it out. I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN, that that is what TG would want and right now, as he's the one putting in then we should back his wishes.

Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:28 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:Im now at the point where I cant be bothered to answer some of the pathetic comments about posts on here,
why anyone would want to have a go at someone for trying to keep US the fan informed of whats been heared seen or said at OUR club,is beyond me, seeing as most of the time to info is correct even though the club may hide it behind a smoke screen. MOST of the time they turn out to be true.

if you chose not to believe it fine, DONT. move on to the next topic.

I for one what to know, and will keep looking for the latest Info/gossip but then digest it until the "" truth comes out officially

The penny has finally dropped for me why there is a vendetta against Jenkins over the sale of books

small minded to think that all this info (chopra, wages, court, embaro, hammam, hudson) are all the work of annis just out of spite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

TOP POST, couldn't agree more. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:56 am

More Bad News
http://www.walesonline.co.uk/footballna ... -26791731/? :roll:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 787586.stm :roll:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:38 pm

AS USUAL Carl Spot on :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Post a reply