Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

A SUGGESTION FOR CARL ,ANNIS AND OTHERS

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Why not keep quiet for a week or two, and see if things take a turn for the better, perhaps there will be no embargos, no debts, no admin, no problems, perhaps things are truly wonderful down there and we have no need to worry.

Perhaps we should take the Peter Ridsdale approach, tell them anything they'll believe it, and if it goes wrong it will be to late anyway for them to do anything about it.

Perhaps if they tell us everything is Ok, the it means it will be OK, and so what if it aint, we can't do anything about it so why worry.

We should have a bit more trust, it's not like they'd lie to us, would they?

Let's get back to what's for dinner topics, who's awake the latest, and where are you off on your holidays, f**k the footbal and club gossip. :old:

Re: A SUGGESTION FOR CARL ,ANNIS AND OTHERS

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

Well said, can't win either way.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 pm

DO YOU KNOW WHAT Gwyn, I am going to shut up about any probs or bad news or hopefully Good news regarding OUR CLUB for the WHOLE OF JULY. GREAT IDEA.
Come the end of July, many things will hopefully be then answered. Lets see who was telling the porkies then.

I would love to be proved wrong as it would mean everything is great at Our Club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DO YOU KNOW WHAT Gwyn, I am going to shut up about any probs or bad news or hopefully Good news regarding OUR CLUB for the WHOLE OF JULY. GREAT IDEA.
Come the end of July, many things will hopefully be then answered. Lets see who was telling the porkies then.

I would love to be proved wrong as it would mean everything is great at Our Club. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Annis, please don't, it's all about opinions and this board is great in gauging information, whether negative or positive.

I find your posts and Carl's very informative and long may they continue.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

No way, that'll see the Echo sports journos out of a job.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 pm

I see what your saying Gwyn but if your going to make any post its open to critisms of all kinds from everyone, especially when the posts are of an importance of those made buy carl, annis etc etc, im sure they expect it? deserved or not?

If people are going to stop expressing opinions because they are worried about other thoughts then whats the point in a message board?
I say keep the faith and each person should do what they do and what they thinks best. :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DO YOU KNOW WHAT Gwyn, I am going to shut up about any probs or bad news or hopefully Good news regarding OUR CLUB for the WHOLE OF JULY. GREAT IDEA.

I don't blame you matey, you could go fishing for the whole month with Sludge somewhere,Clense the mind and give the mrs and kids a break :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:41 pm

Dai, is that you with a tea towel over your head?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 pm

hailesy wrote:Dai, is that you with a tea towel over your head?

Yes matey,It's a nice tea towel too. How you doing matey?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Not too bad 8-)

Getting bored like everyone else on here waiting for the new season.

Enjoying the soap drama's mind happening at the moment online :lol:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Never a dull moment being a city fan is it. You still in the canton end this coming season with Louise ,Simon and the welsh nationalist?

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:48 pm

Aye, top seats 8-)

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 pm

hailesy wrote:Aye, top seats 8-)

Nice one :ayatollah:

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 pm

"the welsh nationalist" not renewing the coming season, can't afford it with the Baird to look after.

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:57 pm

hailesy wrote:"the welsh nationalist" not renewing the coming season, can't afford it with the Baird to look after.

Same old same old :lol:
Maybe Louise will be able to pay for him,
Hey! that tea towel was bought from down your way,resolven market,and the photo was taken on the other side of the valley by that waterfall :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:00 am

kodak wrote:
hailesy wrote:"the welsh nationalist" not renewing the coming season, can't afford it with the Baird to look after.

Hey! that tea towel was bought from down your way,resolven market,and the photo was taken on the other side of the valley by that waterfall :lol: :lol:

You had a lucky escape :lol: plenty of Gypo's in Resolven in need of tea towel or two.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:45 am

BigGwynram wrote:Why not keep quiet for a week or two, and see if things take a turn for the better, perhaps there will be no embargos, no debts, no admin, no problems, perhaps things are truly wonderful down there and we have no need to worry.

Perhaps we should take the Peter Ridsdale approach, tell them anything they'll believe it, and if it goes wrong it will be to late anyway for them to do anything about it.

Perhaps if they tell us everything is Ok, the it means it will be OK, and so what if it aint, we can't do anything about it so why worry.

Let's get back to what's for dinner topics, who's awake the latest, and where are you off on your holidays, f**k the footbal and club gossip. :old:

Only problem with that Gwyn is they'd have no one to blame afterwards. Obviously the shit only exists because it was written about on here and had nothing to do with any shortcomings at the club.

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 am

hailesy wrote:
kodak wrote:

You had a lucky escape :lol: plenty of Gypo's in Resolven in need of tea towel or two.

Saw more scouse tops then jacko ones mind you :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:30 am

BigGwynram wrote:Why not keep quiet for a week or two, and see if things take a turn for the better, perhaps there will be no embargos, no debts, no admin, no problems, perhaps things are truly wonderful down there and we have no need to worry.

oi gwyn :twisted:

i have taken offense to that !!!! :twisted: :twisted:

theres nothing wrong with WHOS UP THE LATEST THREADS ;) THEY TURN DIRTY :lol:

Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:12 am

what you trying to say milly :lol: :lol: :old: