Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stop the scaremongering

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:39 pm

and have faith in the Malaysians. They have an allmighty mess to clean up let them do their stuff. If it means mid table mediocrity next season then so be it. Theres only one person to blame for this mess. Get behind Cardif City and get behind the Malaysians otherwise dont be surprised if they say f**k this we dont need it, thern where will we be?

Re: Stop the scaremongering

Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

ihatealiens wrote:and have faith in the Malaysians. They have an allmighty mess to clean up let them do their stuff. If it means mid table mediocrity next season then so be it. Theres only one person to blame for this mess. Get behind Cardif City and get behind the Malaysians otherwise dont be surprised if they say f**k this we dont need it, thern where will we be?

Its not Scaremongering its facts and yes I AGREE THE MALAYSIANS NEED SUPPORT NOT JUST FROM US, BUT FROM FELLOW DIRECTORS, They need to put their hands in their pockets as well if they want to stay on the board.

Re: Stop the scaremongering

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:and have faith in the Malaysians. They have an allmighty mess to clean up let them do their stuff. If it means mid table mediocrity next season then so be it. Theres only one person to blame for this mess. Get behind Cardif City and get behind the Malaysians otherwise dont be surprised if they say f**k this we dont need it, thern where will we be?

Its not Scaremongering its facts and yes I AGREE THE MALAYSIANS NEED SUPPORT NOT JUST FROM US, BUT FROM FELLOW DIRECTORS, They need to put their hands in their pockets as well if they want to stay on the board.

Yes I agree they need support from fellow directors but that is not going to happen. You should know that more than anyone on here and I am sure the Malaysians are well aware of that themselves and are actively trying to deal with this issue, however as you have said yourself there is a massive power struggle going on at the club right now. Please let the Malaysians do their stuff. I am sure they are well on top of things, however if all this negativety continues I fear that the Malaysians may say enough is enough and wash their hands of us, then we will be up shit creek without a paddle.

Anyway time for bed nighty night Bloobirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Maybe tomorrow will bring better news.